Special Episode [4]

-----

Long ago. When the world didn't know about the existence of a certain pirate.

"It's starting again?" Usopp asked from his daze.

"I think so...we had a long enough break." Robin answered while rubbing her eyes.

"Yes. It will start in a second." Lola said. They looked at her and nodded. Ace was sitting in silence while thinking about the last scene they watched.

"Hey...It's okay, it's not like we can change it now." Sabo patted him on the back.

"I know." He mumbled, Ace had his chin placed on his hand. Sabo sighed.

On a small island, far away from any known cities or places.

"Hm..." Roger wondered what kind of island it was.

The screen showed a small kid running through the forest. She looked like she was about 7 years old.

"A kid?" Chopper asked.

"Hm." Zoro hummed.

She stopped in front of some house, it looked ruined but someone was inside. Two people. She walked to the side and placed her hands on the window's sill.

"What is she going to do?" They wondered.

The child was wearing baggy cloth, no shoes and her hair was all dishevelled.

"Her state..." Sanji inspected the kid. She was in bruises and cuts.

She jumped up and opened the window, sneaking inside. While she dropped on the floor she heard some voices and she stopped behind some wall. On the left side of her there was a pass to another room.

She turned her head to listen to the conversation.

"I still don't understand who she is..." Usopp murmured.

"Or what she does." Nami added. She bit her nail. 'It looks like she is sneaking into the house to steal. I used to do that when I was little.' She thought.

"Really? That's some news!" An old voice sounded through the room. The screen showed the girl listening.

The shadowed figures were sitting at the table, where cards were placed for a game. Two older guys, one wearing a similar to everyone coat.

"To think that you would have a grandson! Hahahaha!" It spoke again. It then showed who was talking. A grandpa, without a leg.

"Huh?" Some tilted their heads.

"Right?! I was surprised too! But he is seven now, I left him for him to become a strong marine!" The other person said in an old voice too.

They recognised it.

The screen then showed the whole scene. A table and two grandpas playing cards.

"G..." Some Marines and Pirates started.

"GARP?!" Sengoku exclaimed. The latter that was sitting beside him woke up from his slumber.

"Eh?" He looked confused while poking his nose.

"What are you doing there?!" He grabbed the collar of his old friend. Garp caressed his neck and stared blankly at the old Fleet Admiral.

"Heh. Don't know." He forgot.

"EHHHHHH?!" They exclaimed.

"It's unexpected..." Sanji gaped at the Marine.

"What is Luffy's grandpa doing on the screen?!" Usopp exclaimed.