Special Episode [3]

-----

"We should probably go back now" The lady said as she looked up to the sky, it was painted in beautiful, warm orange colours. Bemo lifted his head, he then looked at his mother and nodded. He got off after her and grabbed her hand.

"Aw..." Nami cooed.

"Hm?" She looked at their interjected hands and then swung them up and down repeatedly. Bemo brightened up.

"Hihi!" He laughed.

Ace watched their interaction and saw true motherly love from the woman. Bemo looked just like little Luffy there. Shanks saw it too. But...the moment turned unexpectedly.

As they walked the woman suddenly stopped.

"Huh?" Bemo tilted his head confused.

"Why did she stop?" Usopp asked.

They watched as the woman clenched her teeth and her eyes widened.

Roger's and other older guys' eyes widened too. They felt it through the screen, the fear. The youngsters couldn't feel it yet, too young.

"Bemo..." She said and looked, fear in her eyes but a smile on her face. He looked at her with a sweat running down his face. "Let's make a run for it!" She exclaimed and Bemo quickly ran down as she said. She stood there for a while...watching the ocean that was clearly seen from the road they took. It was a road down to the port. Their home was closer than they could have thought.

The screen turned up.

"What..." Gasps filled the room.

"What is going on?!" They all were suddenly confused.

On the screen. 3 big old Marine's ships. And a roar of people.

"Gh!" Ace clenched his teeth.

"Is this what Luffy was worrying about...?" Sabo was shocked. The Fire-Fist stood up.

"Ace?" Sabo asked, his brother was clearly furious but anxious too. Ace was telling something to himself inside. 'Please don't...don't be it, what I think it is!' He bit his lip.

The woman started running and she lost her book on the road, she couldn't come back to it.

"Ugh!" She left it and ran, ran down the road till she found herself in her own house. "Allo, Bemo!" She exclaimed. What happened next was only worse.

"Mom? What is going on-!" Bemo was cut off by sudden explosions near their home.

"No..." Robin whispered.

"It can't be..." Usopp's eyes were wide open.

"Why?..." Coby questioned something.

"No, No...please..." Koala felt like crying. Dragon's eyes were shadowed. Shanks's teeth were clenched. Roger's fists were curled into fists.

"Bemo, take Allo with you and run as far as you can!" She held her son's shoulders.

"But!" Bemo's eyes were wide with fear.

"No she can't!" Nami knew where it could go.

She closed her eyes for a second, to gain some courage. Then...from the windows to their house, bullets came. One, Two, Three. All hit her body as she protected her child.

"NO!!!!" Ace exclaimed.

"KYAAAH!" Nami fell to her knees, remembering her own mother.

Gasp...and sniffs were heard in the room.