Chapter 3

"Y-Y/N?" Sera asks before tears start falling, "W-What happened to you, y-you idiot?!"

"Let's sit down first and I'll explain everything." I say and she hugs me, "I missed you too, Cherry Blossom."

"Y-You know I hate that nickname." She says before playfully punching my arm, "I'll fix some tea."

"Sure. Where's your little man at?" I ask following her to the living room, "I know he missed me."

"Bao's asleep." She says before walking into the kitchen.

"Sure he is." I quietly say before laying back against the couch and sighing, "Feels weird to be back here."

I close my eyes and drift asleep...

I grab my 1911 as I get up and slowly walk to the door. The knock turns into a bang as I slowly open the door, "Y/N L/N?"

"Yeah?" I say back confused with the pistol hidden behind the door.

"Don Bruno wants to speak with you." The man says before another man walks up and swings at me with a bat.

I jolt awake and jump off the couch startling Sera.

"What's going on, Y/N?" Sera asks before I sit back down and grab the cup of tea off the table, "I've never seen you like this before."

I sip on the tea before setting it back on the table, "I'll start from that day I disappeared."

Kai'sa's POV one hour later

"He's still up there?" Eve asks before I look back towards the building, "How long has he been there?"

"A-About an hour." I say and Eve sighs, "I-I don't k-know what a-apartment he's i-in so I-I can't j-just go f-find him, E-Eve."

"Ask the landlord." She says before I hear someone in the background, "Got to go, darling. Just go get him."

"F-Fine, Eve." I say and she hangs up as I sigh.

I open the door before seeing Y/N walking to me with a duffel bag. I close the door and crank the car before laying my head against the headrest and sighing.

"Maybe this won't end up on any paparazzi papers or websites." I think to myself as he opens the door.

Y/N's POV

"You awake?" I ask and she sighs, "Sorry about taking so long, had to explain the situation to her while omitting some information."

"I-It's fine." Kai'sa says as I toss my duffel bag in the backseat and buckle up, "T-That all?"

"I'm minimalistic." I say and she nods, "No one caused you any trouble?"

"N-No." she says before looking around and shifting into first gear, "How close are you two?"

"Real close." I say before sighing, "But I'll let you know one of the closest relatives I had was my little sister and she died my freshman year in college."

"O-Oh. I'm s-sorry." She says and I nod.

"You didn't know so there's no need to apologize. I'm going to get some rest if you don't mind." I say before closing my eyes.

30 minutes later

I slowly open my eyes to the lights of the parking deck and yawn, "Black void of nothingness, at least it wasn't me getting knocked out again."

I feel the car stop and park before I yawn again, "G-Good morning."

"Guess we're back." I say stretching, "See you up there then."

I unbuckle, grab my bag and get out before she can respond.

*Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words, I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters*

"Yes, Eve." I say after answering her call, "We just got back."

"Who's car did you take?" Eve asks as I press the 'up' button on the elevator.

"One of yours." I say and she hums, "The one you drove in college."

"My blue Superbird? You chose it?" She asks before the elevator doors slide open.

"Nope, Kai'sa actually picked it." I say as I press the top floor button, "I was shocked you still had her."

"Couldn't get rid of it, too many memories." She says and I look down at my forearm, "So many memories."

"For two years, yeah." I say before shaking my head, "I'm on my way up."

"The door should be unlocked since Ahri's still home." She says as the elevator stops, "Just unpack and relax for the rest of the day."

"I've still got to get some things but I'll have to have a moving truck for the rest." I say as the doors open, "See you later, Eve."

"See ya, N/N." She says before hanging up.

I walk out of the elevator and towards the door, I slowly turn the knob and Eve wasn't wrong that it's unlocked.

I see Ahri and she freezes when she sees me with a spoon in her mouth and pint of ice cream in her hands.

"Sup?" I say confused before I just keep walking to my room.

I then pass Akali passed out with a headset on sleeping on the couch with a controller in one hand.

I walk up the stairs and pass one door before getting to my room. I open the door and toss my bag on the bed before I look around the room and start visualizing the modifications that I need to have done, "Closet is definitely going to have to be a temporary storage for my weapons... actually I could just make the closet bigger."