Chapter 18

"So I'm upstairs locked down in Y/N's bedroom with him after Ahri broke through her door." I say and I hear Eve sigh, "Might've pissed her off too."

"Exactly how did you do that?" Eve asks and I nervously laugh.

"I may or may not have been messing around calling her a furry." I say and audibly hear her and Kai'sa facepalm through the phone, "Do you guys have her contained again?"

"We do but you know how much she hates being called a furry." Eve says and I hear rustling in the background.

"I'm going to get you back for that, Akali!" Ahri yells before I hear duct tape being torn, "You wouldn't dare."

"It's for your own good, Gumiho. Kai'sa will be coming up there to switch with you in a moment, Akali." Eve says before hanging up.

Well that was an interesting call, at least I didn't get chewed out for destroying the living room while keeping Ahri away from Y/N.

A knock comes from the metal door and I stand up, "It's me, Kali."

"Alright, tiny dancer." I say walking to the button next to the door, "Lifting the door now."

I push the button and watch the door start lifting up, "I'll put it back down when you leave."

"I smell ramen." I say as I start drooling, "Thanks, Kai."

"Yeah-" She was saying before I bolted past her.

Kai'sa's POV

I push the button and walk over to Y/N's computer, guess he doesn't care about privacy since I didn't have to enter any kind of password.

"I don't see anything suspicious in his search history at least." I think to myself as I keep scrolling.

I spin the chair around and look at Y/N and he starts twitching as I see the black mark start dimly glowing so I get up and start looking for his medication.

Evelynn's POV

"Any news about him?" I ask Akali causing her to stop slurping on her ramen.

She wipes her mouth and then looks at me, "I had to give him the medication Shen prescribed him."

"The doctor actually wasn't Shen." I say and she looks at me surprised, "His name is Heimerdinger."

"The professor?" She asks and I nod, "Is this some kind of experiment? I thought you two-"

"He's knowledgeable in what's going on, Shen is also helping him but it's mainly Heimerdinger." I say and she nods, "Going out with your friends tonight?"

"Doubt it." She says standing up, "I'm going to sleep, tell Kai I said thanks."

"Sure, dear." I say as she walks away and I look down at my phone, "She'll let me know if something happens."

Just as I thought that, my phone dings and I grab it.

Kai'sa's POV

The medication actually helps make this mark disappear so that's reassuring. But it can cause hallucinations so hopefully he doesn't wake up after taking one.

"What do you mean he started to twitch?" Eve asks appearing next to Y/N.

"I turned around and the mark was glowing. Maybe we can call that fri-" I was saying before Eve immediately shakes her head.

"No. I know they have a good history but I still don't trust her." She says and I raise an eyebrow, "Don't get any ideas, Bokkie."

"Like what?" I say before spinning the chair back around, "I doubt you're jealous of the girl, Eve."

"Why would I be jealous?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders, "He's all mi-I mean, he's always been the loner type."

"What were you going to say there, Eve?" I ask and get no response, "Eve?"

I spin the chair around again and see that she's already gone. It's going to piss her off but I'm going to call that girl... what was her name again?

"Sera... wait..." Y/N mumbles as he reaches an arm upwards.

"Sera... maybe there actually was something between them." I think to myself as I open his phone and then the contacts, "Sera... Sera... bingo."

I tap on her contact and the call starts to go through, "Y/N? Where have you been?"

"I'm not exactly Y/N." I say and I hear her gasp in surprise, "But I do need your help watching over him."

"I'll be there soon." She says before almost immediately hanging up.

"Guess I'll let reception know." I mumble to myself.