Chapter 81

Hey guys, before we start I know this isn't really the best I've done and trust me during the hiatus I've been thinking about retiring from fanfics and just going back to originals after I finish this story which I probably will but I'm not going to be rushing this story. Now let's get back to where we left off...

The battle axe of Sejuani crashes through the barrier that Jhin had placed up and now the chase begins.

No words are said as Jhin takes his fourth and last shot at her while Sejuani is in the air and she deflects the bullet off of one of the blades of her battle axe. Jhin, after seeing this, throws down a smoke pellet but before he can get away Fortune grabs onto his legs holding him in place until the smoke clears out revealing them.

"The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed." Sejuani says flipping her battle axe around, "Bli knullet, drittsekk."

Y/N's POV

You guys knew the main character wouldn't die like that but if he did then I can only guess that the author and him would be having some words... wink, wink.

Regardless, this ain't the first time I've been this cold, "I know you wouldn't let your own son die this young."

"You're right." Mom says and then slightly laughs, "Call me cheeky but I'm doing it for, what's the word again, dramatic effect."

"So I'm just going to suddenly jump back up like nothing happened?" I ask and she shakes her head, "I've got to hear this."

"Well, seeing as your girlfriend-"

"Friend."

"Whatever, you kids are weird," Mom continues, "seeing as she stabbed you through some vital parts you're going to need-"

Akali's POV

I beat everyone home because right now I just really want to be alone.

Tossing my helmet on my bed after I walk in my room I just leave the lights off and turn on the tv.

"Reports of a massive blast from-"

I mindlessly click through the channels before coming to the music genre ones, now just to find...

"There's the kind of stuff he'd listen to."

*Well, I remember what you told me
Said drinking was unholy
So Lord, can you point me to the creek?
And I still keep it with me
Tucked under all the memories
Your voice echoing throughout those trees...*

Y/N's POV

"You've been reading fanfics, haven't you?" I ask as we keep walking.

"What? Who? Me? No." She says without any hesitation, kind of suspicious if you ask me.

"Why make a grand bounce back after I'm, y'know, buried in the ground?" I ask and she stops.

"Questions, questions, questions." She says slightly annoyed now, "I'm surprised you haven't asked about your father."

"Now that you mention it." I say and she starts shaking her head, "You have anything you want to tell me about him?"

"Well there is one thing," She says turning around, "but no more questions after I tell you."

"Sure except I have one more." I say with a gleeful smile.

"If it's something ridiculous-"

"It's not." I say and she sighs, "Can I haunt people for now so I can have some fun?"

"Be my guest." She says before looking me in the eyes, "Now about your father..."

Ahri's POV

I still can't believe he's gone and I'm the one who killed him.

"He was a great fighter." The red haired woman says looking over his body, "Was an absolute dunce at times but I haven't heard anything bad about him lately."

Sejuani kneels down next to Y/N's lifeless body as the realization is finally coming to her and that's when she starts to break down. The red haired woman wraps an arm around Sejuani and I slide next to her, "I'm sorry."

"What've you got to be sorry about?" Sejuani asks through the tears, "He died trying to be a hero."

A hero... guess that's why I'm still standing here because he couldn't bring himself to hurt me.

"You heading back to Piltover, Fortune?" Sejuani asks the woman.

"He might be dumber than the powder monkeys at times but I'm not going to let him rot here." Fortune says and Sejuani slides one hand behind his head and an arm under his legs to pick up his body.

"Ahri," Sejuani says and I slowly look at her, "don't blame yourself, we've got a long way back and I don't want you to do anything irrational."

"Sure." I glumly say and follow after them, "Sure."

Y/N's POV

"Since when did you smoke?" Mom asks me with a hint of anger after I take a drag off the cigar.

"I'm already dead, right?" I answer back ignoring the question and she looks annoyed by it, "Shouldn't hurt anything."

"Regardless," She says before telepathically yanking the cigar away from me, "I'm just looking out for you, habits can form."

"I know." I say getting away from the topic, "How about instead of a grand bounce back I stay a background character until the time is right to reveal myself?"

"Y'know, son," She says with a smirk, "I think I like that idea."

Still going to be on a slight hiatus but more on the slow updates side but I thought I'd at least give y'all a gift from me today since, and I know a lot of y'all probably won't care, today's my birthday and surprisingly, especially a lot of the close calls I've had, I've made it to 23.

Anyway, that's enough rambling for now. See y'all in the next one while I debate on taking a shot of Jameson.