Chapter three: Uncle (Alex's POV:)

Alex coughs up blood and wipes it. He turns on the sink faucet in the bathroom and wipes the blood off his hand and mouth. Ben walks into the bathroom. "Hey, are you almost ready? They're almost done with dinner."

"Yes, my love," Alex says as they both walk out of the bathroom. Alex picks up the biographies of everything his dad Danla has written about the ancestors' pasts and the diary entries of his experiences in the time traveling dimension when he was young. "I have read every single biography and diary entry and there's nothing except dad did say that he did lose some of his men in the dimension,  he also felt weak and began coughing up blood coincidentally afterwards he returned home."

"Do you think the time traveling dimension is really that dangerous?" Ben asks.

"It's possible, nor me and dad still have found that out, even the ancestors barely know anything about it. The time traveling dimension also doesn't discriminate against whether you're a different being. Both werewolves and vampires are immortal...but this dimension is killing both beings...although Zufall seems to be just fine, I fear that my time will be near before we both know it." Alex grabs Ben's hand.

"Please don't say that, please," Ben pleads, wiping his tears.

Alex puts a hand on Ben's cheek and kisses him. "Hey, I'm right here."

Lexi's POV:)

As Lexi takes a bite of her steak and she notices that Ben's head turned and it looks like he's hiding tears and Alex sadly sigh but continues eating. Her head throbs, she holds her head and the voice comes back. "They're getting a divorce. They secretly know," the voice says.

"What? No? They still love me. They do. Even if they were getting a divorce it wouldn't be because of me," Lexi replies.

"Are you sure?" the voice asks.

"I-I am their daughter."

"You're nothing but a blood thirsty lab rat who was artificially made."

Lexi groans. "Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up!"

Lexi snaps out of her delusions then runs to the bathroom and holds the lid to the toilet as she throws up. Alex knocks on the door. "Lexi, can we talk?"

Lexi wipes her mouth and flushes the toilet. She opens the door and sits by the toilet.

"You no longer have the desire only for human food."

"Great," Lexi says sarcastically.

"Don't worry, we'll help you."

Alex puts Zufall on his leash then he and Ben take Lexi and Zufall outside. They approach an injured deer that has been hit by cars. Ben's eyes glow red and puts it in a paralyzed trance, then both Alex and Ben make a pierced hole in the deer's skin with their fangs so it's not suffering. Lexi always has the sadistic satisfaction of and beating killing her own victims, but watching her dads watch put the deer out of its misery doesn't only satisfy her it also makes her proud of her fathers who are usually soft hearted people. However, Lexi quickly hides her smile from Alex and Ben. Alex begins cutting some of the fresh meat off the deer he gives some to Zufall while he's also snacking on some. Lexi licked some blood and ate some deer meat. Lexi barfs more in the toilet once they get back.

The next day:

Lexi starts having sweats and chills Alex wipes her sweat with a cool wet rag and hands her a glass of water. "Keep this to keep you cool, drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest, your body needs it. I hate to leave you, but I have to return to my duties as a king," Alex tells her. "Papa said he doesn't mind to wake throughout the day if you need anything...or just holler for me, okay?"