Chapter four: She knows (Lexi's POV:)

After Lexi gets her shower, she walks to the room where Alex and Howard are. She runs to give Alex a big hug. "I know you were able to help him, uncle. Thank you," she says.

Lexi looks into Alex's face notices his one yellow eye. "You used Sunsyn? I didn't know you were into street drugs," Lexi comments.

"How do you know about it?" Alex asks.

"It's not as unpopular like you think that it is. There's still Pro Abilities werewolf fighting matches all the time, people think they got rid of the Pro Abilities in the 90s—well they thought wrong."

"Don't tell me you're fighting, Lexi," Alex says.

Lexi sits down in a seat. "Oh, why not?"

"Were you listening on our conversation all this time?"

"Yes, I was." Lexi takes one of the needle from Alex's pouch and repeatedly stabs Alex's face the holes in his face starts to bleed, her eyes glow red, finally injects the Sunsyn in Alex's eye, another adrenaline rush goes through Alex's body, his eye glows red and the yellow eye glows a brighter yellow Alex snaps. "Get off me!" He pushes Lexi off.

Lexi feels a tranquilizer dart in her skin and pulls it out and laughs, her eyes glow red again, looking at Howard with the tranquilizer gun in his hand. "Heh, nice try."

Men in military uniforms surround Lexi and shoot multiple darts in her. Lexi's vision starts to get blurry as she becomes more tired. All she could hear is Howard saying, "Think again,"

Two or three hours later:

Lexi groans as she wakes up in a little cage. Her body aches, she's holding her stomach as she stands up halfway, trying to avoid any more pain as she looks around the empty lab room as she's behind the bars of the cage. She looks behind her to only see her father and Zufall knocked out too. Lexi hears familiar voices. "Easy. They knocked you out pretty good." Lexi tries to stand up fully and look at Cleo who's trying to open the cage, sticking out her tongue, trying to hack in the lock Lexi also sees her friends by Cleo's side, but she groans in pain.

"Hang on, Lex. We will get both of you out of here," Kai says.

"Yeah, just hang tight," Kori tells her. They all hear footsteps and Cleo's computer keeps saying Error, Kori starts freaking out. "Cleo, um, could you hurry up a bit?"

"I'm trying! The technology in this lock is a little more complicated than I thought," Cleo says.

Just when Cleo is about to crack the code to the lock, people in mysterious masks of different species of animals come, drawing sigils in the air, opening the cage.

Cleo's jaw drops. "The Neighbors..."

"The what?" Lexi asks.

"The Neighbors. They're ancient demons who are masters in magic, they have been around since your ancestors' time. I wonder how they knew that we were there," Cleo tells her. The Neighbors open the door with their sigils. Two of the people help carry Alex and Zufall. Cleo cues Lexi to say something. She rolls her eyes but says it anyway, "Um, thanks for saving me, my dad, and his dog."

"No need to thank us. Everything to save a descendant of a dear friend."

They all begin running out. "Let's say, a friend told us that you were in trouble," one of the men says. Lexi and Cleo catch on. "You traveled through the time traveling dimension," they both say. Lexi and Cleo blush at each other.

The man smiles through his mask. "Ah, experts of the supernatural beings and the dimension I see." He comes up to Lexi. "But you...you are the most impressive being we ever seen. A half demon half werewolf in the royal family, just very Impressive. Vladimir would be proud." "By the way, I'm their boss."