Chapter seven: I'ma let you in on a little secret Sometime later:

Ehren gets up from the ground and approaches Lexi, kneels down so he can see her. "I'ma let you in on a little secret, a very important secret. Being a criminal that everyone will remember isn't about being born  the smartest, the most dangerous, the most creative nor it's about being the most charming or talented. It's whether you're willing to do anything to achieve that power, gain that knowledge, gain that experience, gain skill." He smiles evilly. "Lexi Zummer, you may be feared,  may've been born powerful and dangerous, may've gained knowledge, experience and skill, but are you really achieving anything? I still can uphold our deal if you're willing to..." Ehren turns away from her. "Put in more effort."

"Put more effort in what? You think I'm a joke?" Lexi asks defensively. 

"No of course not. I just think your potential could be reached even more," Ehren says.

Lexi groans in pain as she struggles to get up, her red eyes glow. "F#### you, Ehren! I already have reached my potential, you may be the man, but I'm not your friend or some puppet you can mess with 'cause you know why?" She teleports, a flash of orange appears as fast as Flash, she grabs his gun out of his pocket, targets for his head, chuckles. "The power, knowledge, experience and skill you have I believe you're just bluffing."

"Lexi, just tell my niece I love them, please for me," Ehren begs with tears in his eyes. 

As Lexi  is about to shoot, Jack's ghost shows up. "Why are you here, Jack? You're only getting in my way," she says.

"You're better than this. All the killing, it's not you." Jack tries to convince her.

"Y-You don't understand! You were absent all my life!" Lexi argues back, without any hesitation, it's just an instinctual reflux, she turns around face Ehren, pulls the trigger, the gun makes a swift bang-bang to Ehren's head. Lexi takes Ehren's coat and gloves.

Two days later:

"Crime lord and drug lord of Devil Town and leader of the ancient demon group the Neighbors Ehren Kendrick was killed couple days ago. We haven't found the suspect, we have leads to the Satanic Killer, but we haven't found out who they are, but it seems like they have made a pattern (do it fast and run in a hurry) because there's bloody footsteps leading out of the building," Lexi hears a news reporter say on the tv. The migraine gets worse as voices crowd her head, she quickly turns off the tv. She pops an entire bottle of pain medicine in her mouth then Lexi hooks the cord up to the little patch on her stomach. She turns the machine on and it adjusts the dose of Sunsyn she needs and it injects the Sunsyn in her.

One of the Neighbors members comes up to Lexi. "We're welcoming you to our group, but first you have to do the initiation." He looks at the sigils on Lexi's arm then looks at her Sunsyn patch on her stomach. "Ah, perfect, you're already familiar with magic. You a daily user?"

"I am, but I'm kinda new to it," Lexi says.  "What's this initiation?"

"We're aware of your body count. It's quite impressive for uh, a 17-year-old. We have decided to give you a little harder challenge," he compliments.

"I'd accept your challenge,"  Lexi tells him.

"Alright, here's the deal. We need a bigger supply of Sunsyn and Mercury and test subjects. We know you know how to get both, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Lexi replies. "It might be a little risky for me right now though."

"Oh. Why?"

Lexi looks up the news video and shows it to him. "You've been the Satanic Killer all this time even without your Sunsyn and sigils?" he asks.