🌹Passionfruit +Talia🎤(💍)

A/N
Noel and Talia are obviously fully platonic

Mischa's p.o.v
By some miracle, all of the members of the members of the St. Cassians Chamber Choir survived the Cyclone roller coaster accident. After everything, we decided to stay in touch, even after we left school. I tried to move to my hometown and I met my love, Talia. I couldn't stay there though. All I could think about was how my mother was taken away from me. I spoke to Talia and surprisingly, we moved back to Canada and Talia met my friends. But something was wrong, I felt like there was still something missing. I knew what it was. Him. He was amazing, but.. I'd never felt like this towards a man before. I spoke to the others, except from him. I even told Talia. She understood. They told me that I might be Bisexual and Polyamorous. Like, well, pretty much like everyone else who was in the choir. I eventually told him about my sexuality but that was it.

"Talia?" I asked, "Are you sure you are fine with me liking Noel as well as you?"
Talia, who was lying across my lap, looked up at me.
"Кохання (-a/n-should translate to love), I am fine with it. Noel is kind and I can see how much you like him. Also, it's painful seeing you do nothing about it and swooning from afar."
"Talia-"I tried to speak but she interrupted me again.
"Mischa. If you don't tell him soon, I'll tell him for you."
I didn't respond, I knew it was a bluff but it made me think. I should tell him.
I sighed, "You're right Talia."
She smiled, "im always right."
I shook my head.

As the day passed I couldn't help but look at my phone. That's when I gave in. I called Noel.
"Noel?" I said.
"Mischa? Are you okay?" he asked.
"I need to talk to you. Please can you come over." Is what I said before I hung up.
I heard Talia call from the other room, "Finally making a move?"
"Maybe.." I murmured.
It didn't take long before Noel got here.
"Mischa?" Noel asked, "What do you need?"
"Well, uh, Talia and I have spoken and uh, Noel, I like you a lot. I am not very good at this sappy, lovey dovey stuff. So what I'm trying to say is, Noel, will you be my boyfriend?"
Noel didn't respond for a second before pulling me into a tight hug.
"I'd love to be your boyfriend Mischa!"
Noel then pulled away and quickly kissed me. As he pulled away again I heard Talia shout,
"It took you long enough!"
I just sighed.
Everything was perfect.

(a/n)
Woww fanfic, I'm writing some more fanfics, one being angst and the other being fluff
Feel free to leave any requests :)
-Alexei 04-11-22

Word count: 486