⭐Starrypoet🌹

Ricky can talk, he uses mobility aids though
Angst to fluff

The choir was at Penny's House, having a sleepover and watching movies. Ricky had began to panic whilst they were watching Saw V, mainly because of the noise. They quickly grabbed their crutches and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen, closing the door behind them as they sat down. They felt tears run down their face. He felt stupid for getting so overwhelmed over something so small.

Noel frowned as he saw Ricky leave. Only Ocean knew, but he'd had a huge crush on him for a long time. Pretty much since they'd first met. He'd written plenty of poems about the boy. He wouldn't show them to anyone though. Not even Ocean. He quickly got up and walked into the kitchen, closing the door behind him.
"Ricky?..." He asked, "What- what's wrong?"
"Too loud, all overwhelming" Ricky stuttered out, still crying.
"I- uhm, can I hug you?
"Please.."
Noel sat opposite Ricky and awkwardly hugged him.
"it's okay..." Noel whispered softly.
Ricky sniffled and wiped away his tears. Without thinking he moved and placed himself on Noel's lap, hugging him.
Noel's face immediately heated up and he blushed.
Ricky was also blushing but it wasn't noticed because he put his head in Noel's shoulder.
"Thank you..." Ricky mumbled.
"for- for what?-" Now Noel was stuttering.
"For.. Coming after me..."
"of course Ricky.. How could I not? You're my best friend"
"yeah...." Ricky almost left it at that, but he didn't,
"About that... Noel... I like you a lot... In a romantic way, I mean. And it's totally fine of you don't-"
Ricky's rambling was cut off by Noel turning his head towards him.
"Ricky...can..can I kiss you?.." Noel asked.
Ricky softly kissed Noel, answering his questions. Noel froze for a second, but kissed back. The two parted for air and smiled.
"Ricky Potts, will you be my boyfriend?" Noel asked.
Ricky softly kissed him again before answering.
"I would love to be your boyfriend, Noel"
The two smiled, staying in the kitchen until Ricky fell asleep on Noel's chest. Noel carefully picked up Ricky, grabbed the boys crutches and put Ricky in heis car, messaging the choir telling them that they were leaving. He drove back to his house, and carried Ricky into his room, placing him on the bed. He was about to leave and sleep on the couch when Ricky grabbed his arm.
"Stay?...Please.." Ricky mumbled
Noel smiled, "Okay.."
He fell asleep smiling, with Ricky in his arms.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed
More Starrypoet cus my friends like the ship (fair tbh, its cute)
Please leave requests
-Ricky

Word count: 454