⭐Spaceaccent🎤

Ricky can talk but uses mobility aids
Request from:smoootheerr

___________

Ricky sat in his room, daydreaming. He was thinking about who he could be, if he didn't have this disability tying him down. Then maybe people would listen to him. He was pulled out of his thoughts by his phone going off. Ricky smiled, seeing that the message was from Mischa. Since the accident, the two had gotten a lot closer. Mischa recognised that the boy wanted his thoughts to be heard. So he'd begun talking to him more. Ricky appreciated this, and in this time, he'd begun to catch feelings for the Ukrainian.
He'd only admitted this to Noel, the two of them were also quite close. Ricky picked up his phone and looked at the message.

Mischa :3
Misch- Hello Ricks!
Ricky- Hi Mischa! :3
Misch- Can I come over? Parents are being annoying. I do not want to deal with them.
Ricky- Of course you can Misch! Just tell me when you're here!
Misch- Thank you Ricks :)

Ricky blushed at the nickname. God, he was hopeless. He sat there, drawing for a few minutes before Mischa got there. Ricky grabbed his crutches and went and opened the door for Mischa. The two shared a quick smile before goung back to Ricky's room. Ricky quickly hid his drawings and sat down on his bed. Mischa sat next to him and looked confused.
"What were those papers?" Mischa asked.
"Uhm! Nothing!" Ricky blushed.
"Oh! Okay!" Mischa smiled.
Ricky nodded.
"My parents aren't the only reason I wanted to come over, there's actually another reason..." Mischa mumbled.
Ricky cocked their head to the side.
Mischa began to fidgety slightly, which was unusual for him.
The Ukrainian hesitated,
"Ricky... I like you... In a romantic way, not just a friend way."
Ricky's eyes widened slightly before he smiled,
"Misch...i uh... I like you too... I have ever since the accident..."
Mischa's face lit up,
"Really?"
"Yes, really"
Mischa slowly moved his hands cupping Ricky's cheeks and pulled him in, softly kissing him.
Ricky smiled as he pulled away.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Ricky asked.
"Of course I will" Mischa responded before falling back into the others embrace.

_________

I'm actually really proud of this one :)
I hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave requests (pls I need stuff to write)
-Ricky
07-02-23
Word count: 399