🎤Talischa Fluff💍

Request by yourdivinetalia
Idk how good this will be, I usually only write angst, so
Uh, I hope you like it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't think any of it will really make sense, but yeah

3r person pov

Talia sat anxiously in her room. Today was the day. Mischa was coming back to Ukraine. She was finally able to meet her love. She was on her phone messaging Mischa. He'd just left the airport and she'd just sent him her address.
Anxiously waiting, she started playing music and put her phone down. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't slightly worried about meeting Mischa. Not because she thought he was a catfish or something. She trusted him.
She was worried about something else. What if when he saw her in real life, he wouldn't like her? What if that happened? She was incredibly worried until she got a message from Noel. She knew the boy had her number, Mischa brought that up a while ago. Apparently the two boys were close friends. She opened the message.

Noel
N - Hi Talia :)
T - Oh, hi Noel!
N - I assume Mischa isn't there yet?
T - No but he will be soon. I'm honestly kind of nervous, what if he gest here and doesn't like me?
N - I can assure you that Mischa would never do that to you. All he ever done was talk about you and how much he wants to move back to Ukraine to marry you :)
T - thank you, Noel. I feel slightly better now

She sighed, slightly less anxious and then she got a message from Mischa, saying he was outside. She quickly when down the stairs, took a deep breath and took a second before opening the door. She smiled as she looked at Mischa, who was waiting there. They stared at each other for a moment before Talia smiled and pulled Mischa into a hug.
"Міша.." she smiled, "You're really here.."
"Of course I am here, this is all I have ever wished for since I met you" Mischa responded.

The two went upstairs to Talia's room and just spoke. Spoke about anything and everything. Mischa didn't think that it was possible, but he was falling more and more in love with her every second. Her laugh, the way she spoke, the way she'd fiddle with her rings as she spoke. He smiled gently.
Talia finally looked up at him and blushed at the way he was looking at her. Mischa chuckled slightly and placed his hand on her cheek,causing her to blush even more.
"Talia, can I kiss you?...." Mischa whispered.
Talia smiled, wrapping her arms around the back of Mischa's neck and kissing him gently. It only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like eternity. They pulled away and Mischa smiled.
"Я тебе кохаю"

-a/n-
This probably isn't great, but it's something
I'm not the best at writing fluff and happy things so yeah
Please leave requests :)
-Alexei/Ricky
08-01-23

Word count: 504