Wong &Keerati family

Lian kilen Wong

Is the head of the family. He maybe looks strict but he really loves to pampered his little family. He is the most fearless mob leader in All china.

' I may looks like kitten but I can cut your head off from your neck without any hesitation.'

Kuea Keerati Wong

He is the only son and heir of Keerati fenance empire in New York. He married to his childhood fiancee years ago and leaving a good and happy life with their little family. And he owns various of entertainment agency all across the country and one of the well-known agency too. He has his own motor race track too. But it keeps private. Sometimes his sons friends will visit their and practice motor race.

'im now happy to have this boys in my life. I feel complete now.'

–Duen Keerati Wong

Duen Keerati Wong

19 years old, junior in medical faculty.He is the sweetest boy in the gang. Always keep his big smile in lips.
He gifted a multi-talent too. He loves cooking for his friends and family. He likes music, dancing and singing. Especially he really loves motor race. He once join an illegal motor race in Japan host by his uncle (Prem's dad) and he is the one at the good racer.

' I maybe sweet but I could badass like my pa(bun)'

Sky/Peat Keerati Wong

19 years old faculty of archeticture. He is the most bubbly back in grade school and mid highschool. He has complicated relation at the son of the mob before should I say they had sex relation that was it. But at the end he fell in love at the older boy. But he didn't know if the boy feel the same so when his father (kuea) decide to bring them back in New York he immediately agreed so the silent and cold hearted Rain  travel back in Korea and continue his study their.
And change their names after that. Till there is incident happened again that their new friend Prem got involved too and rain after 1 month of looking for them clear at their eyes the shocked. The only know about this it was their family member and friends. When people saw the face of the two (Noeul and Prem) they realize that they don't to get sympathy to others so they started change and started their new nature into dull to bubbly person. And because of that Peat change too. Into bubbly into dull and cold hearted just to protect his friends into danger. That's why they've hired professional fighter to train them. And after 2 years they're the one the most fearless fighter.

' 1. With me...you two don't need to act strong. I will lean my shoulder to both of you. Please don't cover what was you guys feels...

2. We can't keep ourselves to be how we use to be before... everyone could change... people change.'