chapter 12

3 person's pov

"Report."the man said.

The other man nodded it's head while he was feeding his fish.

"It's yuan Qi gang sir–"

So the man threw the fish food on the floor. And look at his man furiously."what?"

"I-its yuan Qi sir."he said.

"Yuan qi."he mumbled.and chuckled."for how long you ignorant will continue following me?"he mumbled again."

"And...I found your son and his friends are always visited them at yuan qi mansion –"

"What!?and why did you tell me just now!?does those kid know that he was my son!?"

"I don't know yet sir. But they are yuan Qi gang. And nothing in this world that they weren't know. For sure they know already. Because of your younger son."

The man turned and slam his hand into the table furiously."Prem Chawalitrajiwong. What really are you planed? Send a spy inside the mansion."

"I'm afraid I can't sir." His man said.

So the boss turned at him."and why is that?"

"They didn't accept new comers sir. I already send a spy but they cought him. And killed."

"Then kidnapped his men."

"His men can't easily to kidnap sir. Those kid is monster. No one can cought them even sleeping pills couldn't work at them.and their other members are inside the mansion we can't get in because of the high security and traps are anywhere in the Mansion."

The man is now really furious. Even his main target he can't get. He need to get that ring so he could access all the mafia clan.

Win's pov

When Win and his friends get inside the mansion.

They've heard a sound from instrument so they followed the sound and found at the back yard. But they don't understand the song because it's japanese.

But more surprised cause it was the nong playing instrument.

Team,Peat,and Nhai  who was playing electric guitar. Daonuea in piano war who was playing drum,and rain the one who sing it.And Duen and Syn are taking a video.

The nongs are really cool. Looks,brain,talent,skill and status. They are almost perfect.

Ignore the singer just think it was male version.

Win and his friends can't help but awed.

The nongs are really cool while playing instrument.

"Nice." Syn said and stop the camera.

So the seniors came closer at the nong.

"That was cool nong." Bonn comment.

So the juniors turned to them in surprise.

"Eh? What are you doing here hia. We said that–"

"Yeah. We know. But we felt bored at the house so we decided to came here give you a visit. We never thought that you guys are good in instruments and also singing." Win answered his Pao.

And yes for the past days Team started calling him Hia and him calling Team Pao.

"Ah,yeah. We doing this because our subscribers, request some Japanese song so we played for them." Peat answered.

"Subscribers?" The seniors asked in unison.

"Ahm. I mean like those make videos online. Like vlogs?"

The nongs nodded.

"Wahhh, really you guys are vloggers. What name of your page?" Pai asked.

"Yuanqi vlogs?" Duen answered. More like question.

"Yu-wan-shi?" Vee.

"No I mean...." Then he sighs. And took his own phone and open his YouTube and search their page and give to the seniors.

And win and his friends almost popout thiee eyeballs.

"You had hundreds of millions subscribers!?"Pai asked in this belief.

"Will brothers and cous. It's because this guy's are really femous and they are influencers too. When they stop or just randomly taking pictures at almost bankrupt restaurant,or any kind of business marketplace. In a month they will become millionaire again."Syn said."but of course. They will only choose business marketplace that really need a hand."

"Wow when you said they as if you are not the one of us." Peat said.

"Ow. Really?"then he scratched his head."did I say that?" He asked in curious.

"Aish..."then Noeul slap Syn's head."you really are idiot Syn."

"Yeah,I really said it."then laughed awkwardly."what I mean is we."

So win, North,and Payu just shook their heads.

"You guys are really great. Such a young age you guys already help people. You are not strong but also a good heart." Payu said.

The nongs just look at each other.

"Not really phi'. We're not great just how you expect and think about us. We are failure too. One of our friends we failed to protect. But just like what he said before...it's alright to make Wrong decision, because we are really furious of something before,and it's alright. We just take those incident as a leason so in the future we won't repeat it and just recover it slowly." Team said in seriousness while he was looking straight in space. "Is it what you really like hyung Jim?" Team asked the air.

The seniors looks at the nongs reaction. In their eyes there are sadness and regrets.

#####

Hi guys sorry for the late update. It's just that I can't use my phone because the doctor forbid. Because it will causey health. It was new years eve when I send to hospital. And the doctors said it was heart valve complications. Kinds of heart disease that usually diagnosis when the person  ever since birth has experienced surgery. So I was the one of those and there is a metal inside my chest so I can't use my phone daily. Cause will effect my heart. It's just like mobile phone when you are poor signal it will work poorly too. And same as me when I was close in any kinds of gadget my breath will start to hysteric.

So I'm very sorry if I can't update every week.

And please pray for me that hope some day I will be fine. That my health will back to normal.

Thanks and take care God bless us always.