chapter 11

Let's fast forward guys...

It's been 3 weeks now since they've started their training with the juniors. And they only had on mind about their experience. It's to hard,at first day they thought of stopping that madness training. But those nongs was right. You can't achieve anything without getting through the hardship.so they continue.

Actually the nongs were really surprised how the seniors serious with the training.

And after that mad training. The seniors getting used to stretch their bodies. And they can't feel pain anymore. Thanks for Duen because sometimes he will give them a pain killer so they could rest at least one tablet every 3 days.

After another week. Those nongs trained them heartedly they shared what they learned from their Chinese master.

And now after they thought them,like flexibility, strength, agility, balance... They've decide to train them the important part.

The juniors are in training field and when they reached there they saw the seniors are started warm up.

So Noeul it's hand to stall their attention.

So the seniors lined up straight.

"This past few weeks you guys are improving. So we decided that we would start to trained you guys with important part of our training. And we would start with Phi'Payu. Please..."Noeul says in seriousness.

So Payu step forward.

The two is in the center of training field. Facing each other.

Then Duen step in too." Show us what you've learned from our past trainings. Attack Noeul first."

Payu nodded. And he get ready.

"2.3.fight."Duen said.

So Payu attack Noeul. He punch him straight on the face. But Noeul just stepped to his left so he could avoid the seniors attack.

Payu just continue his act. But even just only punch he didn't succeed.

"You can't just punched you need to think another option so you can beat your opponent."Noeul said still avoiding payu's attack. He seen that Payu getting pissed."control your emotions."he said and jump few step away from Payu.

And Payu tried his best to control himself.

"Now when you attack your enemy. Put your strength on your fist and it's get useless if you don't put your fastest talent. You were the most fastest on your gang. Use it."

And Payu nodded. Then he attack Noeul again. This time. He could almost punched Noeul. And he is happy because of that.

"Very good." Noeul says and smile at it.

Then the other senior step in too. To test their strength. And just like Payu they improve.

Before they've thought they're the most stronger but when they trained with this nongs they realize that they were need more trained to get more stronger. Just how this nongs strong are.

It's getting late.

"Because you guys improve we will let you rest at least 3 days. And we will start your skills training.

The seniors lighten up. But it's not because the nongs give them 3 days rest,but because they will start trained their skills. And they were excited for that.

The nongs let the seniors stay at there mansion for the night.

Another day came...

The senior just finished their afternoon class. And decide to go at the pub to drink.

But just few minutes past they felt bored. They sighs. This few weeks they are nothing have to do but training. And they felt they get used to it. So now even drinking at the pub they don't feel. So they've decide to go back home. To sleep.

Another day came. It's just the same.

"You know what guys. My body wants training."then north sighs.

"Let's give visit the juniors. It's so boring here." Prapai.

So everyone agreed.

And make their way at the juniors mansion.

When they reached. The guards let them in. But when they walked inside. They heard...

####

Hi guys another boring update.

Sorry guys. I just writes it very quick. Cause my mom's home town don't have signal.

So I'm very sorry for the wrong grammar.

Happy new year everyone. And God bless us all.