chapter 8

When See-iew and Cake told them that there is really a bomb down at the sky way. Duen abruptly pull his bike. And run back to his way. And everyone was wondering and confuse. He is way to finish line but he run back. And so Theerapanyakul win the game. And then the guards let the people leave the place. And then a gun shot they heard. Everyone pull their guns. And slowly making their way out to the place and the guards was exchanging fire to the other guards. And sniffer shoot the other enemy.

(Sorry guys I'm actually not really good on writing fighting scene. I try my best next time. If there someone could help me. I appreciate your help.)

After I few minutes of exchanging fire. The place is now silent. And there's only dead people and groaning guards lying on the floor.and emperor mens is nowhere to found.

Still no one's pov

Why taking so long eul?"peat asked him.

"Sorry. I had a very good and same a boring fight with phi'Payu." Noeul explained to his friends.

"What with Phi' how come he know that you were at the rooftop?" Syn asked him.

But Noeul just shrugged his shoulder."I don't know. But for the first time he make me amaze with your phi' you know it's really hard to get to know that their is something like that happen to your surroundings, especially with this kind of events that the emperor hosted and there is someone out there will doing this kind of thing. And he know that it's me. He is so stubborn you know. I try to knocked him out many times. But he keeps stand. His amazing right?"then he chuckled in annoyance.

And the other just chuckled. Will they don't expect that there is someone could withstand noeul's attack. Noeul is one of the strongest fighter so they can't believe that there someone could withstand him.

"Well,why not?his the son of uncle Vegas and uncle Pete."War says.

While war,Team,and syn trying there best to diffuse this shitty bomb.

And after of their struggles just to diffuse the bomb they actually success after 20 minutes.

And they straight to the yuan Qi mansion.

And asked their men about the prisoner. And they said that Team's dad took the prisoners to get information.

So Team just nodded. His sure he can get anything, in case that bastard was a suicider. It is sure it's hard to get information.

"Ugh. Let's just wait for the message from dad."Team says and he walked to upstairs to rest.

🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

The group was already there way to their respective class while win and Payu send their baby boss.

"Uhmm...are you really and your friends that kind of people?"Payu asked awkwardly.

Noeul tilted it's head towards him and raised his brow."why don't you asked your little brother?I'm sure he has an answered for it."

"Why is my brother involved with it?"he asked in wonder.

"Because he's one of us."he stated to the senior and continue walked in his classroom.

While he leave Payu more confuse.

###

Hi for my dear friend who request another chapter... Sorry but I can't right long chapter I'm so really tired. My finger was so lazy to type. I need sleep. Hehehe.