chapter 10

Payu just came home. And just like he expected. His friends, cousin and brothers was in their house sitting at the couch at the living room glare/stare at him with betrayal.

He make himself at the kitchen took a watered bottle and came back to the living room with same situation. And slamped himself to the coach.

He is so tired and his body still hurt. If they know what he was suffered in his terror master.

"You traitor."his brother Win said.

"How dare you visit the nongs without us,and you only send us pictures." Bohn

"At least you answered our call." Pai.

But Payu still in his horror thought.

Earlier in yuanqi mansion...

"This our training ground." Noeul said.

He make Payu change his clothes into training clothes. And the horror start.

"Okay let's warm up and make your body flexible." Then he smirk.

And make Payu crip.

Present...

"Yu...PAYU!!!"

And he flinched when his brother shake his shoulder.

"Guys,do you want to come with me tomorrow after our afternoon class? Let's visit the nongs mansion.."

And the gang nodded frantically.

While Vegas see this he can't stop himself from smirking.

And Payu nodded while limping walking up stairs. And his gang look at him weirdly.

"What's wrong with him?" North asked.

But the other gang just shrugged.

Payu's dream

"Aaahhhh!!!"Payu screamed in agony when rain pushed his hip more into the ground to make him split.

Payu feels his skin was stretching apart.

"Really hurts, Rain!!"he complained and tears coming out from his eyes.

"Phi' you came here to asked my help with your martial arts right? before that we need to stretch your body first."he said and smile inoccently at the senior."when you get to use with that position we proceed to farther."

And so after 43 minutes he used to the stingy position. And they proceed. But in payu's horror.

He make him in C position. In back positive. His two hands at the ground. And it's need to perfect his position. And it's really hurts like hell.

"AAAAHHHHH!!"

PRESENT

"AHHHHH!!!!"  Payu screamed in horror in his dream. And he realized he was at his room."shit. That's scary."

His body still hurts cause Noeul didn't give him a pain killer. Because he said Payu needs to use the pain.

Payu massage his back."ow,ow. It's really hurt. That nong is really something."he complained. But to late. Because he can't escape anymore.

🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

Payu and his friends walking at the hallway ground except Payu who is still limping because last day.

"What really happened to you Payu?"Vee asked.

"You were limping,ever since you came at nongs house."win.

Pai chuckled."don't tell me those nongs–"

"Shut up!"he cutted him. Then he saw the young devils.

And they walked at them Ang greeted them.

"Are you still not used phi?"Noeul asked Payu.

But choose not to answer.

"Ahmm. Nong we heard that Payu visit you in your house?"north asked.

And the nong nodded.

"Ahmm. He said he will visit you guys again after afternoon class can we join?"Pai asked expectantly.

The nong furrowed.

"Why?do you want to join him?"peat asked.

And they nodded excitedly.

"O...okay."Noeul answered. And smirked evilly.

In after an hours...

Yuanqi training ground...

"...and last one flexibility." Noeul explained. While their men forced the senior to bend their body more in the three with O.

The seniors groaned. They came to have some time with the nongs but they didn't know. This nongs will tortured them in Chinese monk style of training. Their body felt more pain. They felt burning sensation and their skin was stretching in more pain way.

While the other junior was sitting in the side observing the seniors.

"No bend more phi'north."Peat said.

And the senior groaned.

"Before you became a good martial artist you need experience pain. You can't just good at it without hard training right. Don't worry all of us experience this kind of pain before we became successful in martial arts. Just work harder we sure you will succeed your dreams." Noeul said. Try to coax them,and give motivation.

####

Sorry if this chapter is so boring and didn't update sooner. It's just that I'm at province right now. And believe me this place is hell there's no signal here.