chapter 13

"congratulations everyone." Noeul congrats the senior."after a year of your hard work and you already reach your goal. And we hope that you don't used it in bad things. We hope that you will used it helping people."

"And we hope you don't used it to for selfish did. Like barking to everyone who put their hands to our phi..."cake said while teasing the seniors.

"Tsk."and Prem slap cake on his head.

Cake just pouted while rubbing his head. And see-iew comfort him from talking rubbish.

Then suddenly two young boy came.

And the seniors winded their eyes.

And Vee slap his friends(win) head. And so Win groaned.

"It's not dream."Vee mumbled.

"Vee mumbled

(Guys I know

(Guys I know. Justin Huang and Yin anan Wong is really looks a like. I found this photo in Pinterest. Justin Huang is former k-pop group nine percent but now member of NEXT)

"W-why ARE THEY EXACTLY LOOKS LIKE USSSS??!!"Vee and Win shouted.

Even the other seniors wondered will except of course the yuan Qi gang.

"Will hello brothers."both the two minnie win and vee greet the two seniors.

"Brothers?!"the seniors.

"Then let us explained everything from the start."Peat suggest so the seniors understand everything."this two here name Justine and Tarthit. Uncle Ming and uncle kit adopt them 12 years ago. Both our parents died that day even your parents and Phi'Win's mother."

"Wait what?what do you mean. I mean. I never meet my parents ever since."Win asked in curious.

"It's because you were just 2 years old when your mom and dad divorce and your dad don't let your mom take you with her. It ends them to lose you and that same day your dads found you. And adopt you. When your mom found you he chooses not to take you from them because he saw how your two dads take care of you and so that to protect you from your dad..." Noeul said.

"Wait how do you know about this really?" Now Win is in chaos. Even the other seniors.

"So you guys know us from the start." Payu.

"Hm?not really we realized it was you when we start trained you. And we decided to not tell you for the main time so that you can focus on your training. Because you need all of it for the future."Team said.

"And if you are guys ready to listen who really you are we are ready to answer your question. But for now perhaps you can take your rest first and compose your thought." Duen said.

Then the nongs left them from the living room and go to their separate bedrooms.

"Do you think they're going fine phi?"Justin asked his phi'war.

War smile sweetly. And tangled Justin's hair the reason he whined. And so war chuckled fondly.

He is the one take care Justin when Justin was still a baby. He really loves him like his son and he will do anything to protect him.

The same Team to Tar. No one can hurt their baby brothers. They will face the wrath of Team and War.

"Of course they're strong like you. I am sure of it so don't worry about your big brother okay?" He said gently

"But what if he can't accept me?"he is now sad.

"Stop that who can't accept you. You were so adorable,sweet and smart. I am sure when he knows everything,he will protect you too more than how I protect and love you."

"Are you sure hyung?"

And so war nodded."of course."

WHILE AT THE SENIORS...

"What was that?and those juniors,they're really exactly looks like you."North comment.

"The juniors are right let's have some rest first and tomorrow we will asked them. I guess they're something else that we don't know,and they are the once who can answer. And I guess there's connection the reason of our biological parents absence."Payu said calmly.

So they nodded and decide to go back home and rest.

###

Hi everyone I'm sorry for late update. Doctors will nag me if I use my phone daily. So I'm very sorry.

And please bar
I'm sorry about my English and grammar. Because first of all English is not my first language. And I don't have time to edit.

Tace care everyone and God bless always.

And plays pray for me that I hope I won't die from my coming operation.

Love you all.☺️

☺️

"Big Brother thank you for holding my hands and motivate me that everything will be alright

"Big Brother thank you for holding my hands and motivate me that everything will be alright. I love you so much."