chapter 1

Win's Pov

"oi why me,pa?" The blonde boy asked in annoyance.

"His parents wanted the best fighter  to look over his younger son while inside the uni." His pa answered.

"Why not, Venice?–"

"Oi stopped your complained Viet, I am guarding one junior too. Complaining is useless–"

"Why don't you try?"

"Do you I didn't try,ha?"he fired back to his brother. And slammed his body at the sofa cross his arms and legs with annoyed face.

"Why us is this juniors son of big time officials?" Viet murmured to himself. But enough for their parents to hear.
" We're mafia not a fucking bodyguards,if they need bodyguards they can go and asked help from uncle Kinn."

"Listen here boys. The person you were going to watch son of your dad's and uncle's friends. So the only I can advise you is not to do foolish that might hurt them. Because you will face their parents wrath. And your uncle also offered them that you are the best candidate to watch over them while inside uni." Their pa explain.

So they don't have choice but agree,it's their uncle who chooses them. They can't say no. And at their pa's words this friend he was talking  is surely more powerful than their uncle Kinn.

"And you will meet them in a week. Because their sons wanted to observe you first if you really are the best candidate to do the job. And don't worry you guys only guard them inside the uni. Theirs a bunch of their guard lurking outside uni in secret to make sure that their masters are in safe place."

"That's good I thought we need to take care of them too even outside the uni. That's really crazy it makes goosebumps.my girls can't –owwss" he hiss and hold his ear when his pa pinched his ear."pa,that was hurt."he complained.

"This the last time I warned you with your shit. One day you will regret your actions towards them when you meet your soulmate."

But he feel more goosebumps when his dad who just came in and said about soulmate. He didn't plan to have one.

"Wait,pa when you said a week,you mean those two people who you were talking is already here?" Venice asked curiously.

Then their two dad nodded as a yes.

" Who might it be?" The two brothers murmured.

But they let it be who ever they are the are pain in the ass.

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

No one Pov

When the group of junior ends there class they've decide to takes some video in field.

While the other enjoying the fresh air the other one was taking video.

" Guys look over here." His friend called them in English who is the one holding camera.

So they look at him and wave their hand to say hi.

"Hello everyone we're in Bangkok now." Prem or they called Team while they're here in Bangkok.

Prem can't speak Thai fluent  cause he was born and growth in states he visited Bangkok once but he was 8 that time and his been here for at least a week. Even Mark,Dao,Duen can understand Thai but not fluent in speak cause generally he was born in Thailand when he was 6 his parents took him in Shanghai. So his native language is Chinese same as sky.

When they became friends, they've decide to learn their language too. So they've became fluent each other's native language. And also learn other language like french, japanese,etc.(I'm lazy.) But except Thai. Because they really didn't thought to visit Thai. when they found out an important information about team's killer when he was young, they decided to visit bangkok to investigate it, but they didn't think that as soon as they stepped at the uni ground they received a threat immediately.

But for now they enjoy their free life, they've didn't know what will happen tomorrow,or in future so they choose this free life and careless life first inside the uni.

They were playing tugs,war is just reading book. And Prem just sitting on the ground and eating some dissert that his two friends made for them.

"Uhg!what kind of man your father's to take care to the two of you." Mark complained while they were observing the seniors far from them sitting at the long table under the tree and flirting with girls.

"Are they really suitable to guards you Prem?Noeul." Dao asked.

"We don't care if they flirt with everyone as long as they shoo the girls away for as and those treats inside the campus." Noeul spoke in Korean.

"If there's not suitable I'll complained to dad"prem said.

"Oi,give me food too." Noeul complained. And try to grab the box.

But Prem is fast and grab the box and ran away from.

So Noeul start running behind him try to catch him. And everyone join at them while mark taking videos at his friends acting like a kid. Running at the field laughing loudly. While Dao,and Duen shoot them with bubbles gun.

(Just like this)👇

They didn't realize, that they were getting attention, all the students looked at them with fascination but they just continued to chase, fight and shoot each other, and one of them had a big smile while filming them but for a while they involved ...

They didn't realize, that they were getting attention, all the students looked at them with fascination but they just continued to chase, fight and shoot each other, and one of them had a big smile while filming them but for a while they involved him and shot him with a bubble gun too so he also took another bubble gun and joined his friends and they shot with a bubble gun with happy and careless.

"Wait,who are they. It's my first time seeing them?" Vee asked to the junior female he flirted.

"Ow,they were juniors too. But they actually didn't speak to anyone.there names we don't know."the female answered.

So the senior nodded while continued watching them with smirk.

They're actually cute. The seniors thought except King,Pete,Korn,Dean,And Kao.

"Hey what's that look. Don't ever dare to flirt with those junior if you want your life."Dean treat them with his rarely cold and strict tone.

So other seniors confusedly look at him with wonder. He is usually the type of guy that doesn't care about who they were going to flirt off. But what this possessive and over protective vibe of him?