chapter 6

Duen was walking in the field where the engineering students was.

Duen didn't have class in this whole afternoon. And war called him to bring him and Ram a drinks and snacks cause they were exsusted.

One of their batch mate in engineering,did something to insult the senior from the other faculty. So they all punished because of that. ND the hazer make them run in the middle of the day under the heat and bright sun.

When Duen reach the field. Hey frowned of what he witness. The students from engineering faculty looks tired and drained. As a medical students he sure saw it. And that's not good. He didn't worried to his two friend because they were trained for this and of course this kind of punishment from this stupid senior is nothing from their training in Beijing.

Duen turned to the hazer. And the hazer looks furious. But Duen didn't care because he was worried at the other students.

Then suddenly the students in the middle was in chaos. Duen just observing from the bench.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT THERE!!?" Bonn yelled more angry at their juniors.

His really furious when the other faculty said that the hazer who handled the junior from their faculty didn't thought their junior good manners.

He furrowed when no one answered.

Then suddenly. Theirs a boy jump from the bench into the ground field. His black hair was slightly long and it's cover his face. He wear a juniors uniform. He was carrying a white like lunch box.

So they followed and run there too.

"What's happening?" Bonn asked again. King,Vee Pete,Kao,North and other hazer followed too. And winded at the boy who was lying on the ground pale and unconscious.

"Will you shut your fucking mouth you stupid hazer!" The boy cursed in english.

And Bonn shocked by this boy behavior but he admit that this boy was cute. And he looks like Korean or Chinese. He know he can't speak English fluent but it doesn't mean he didn't understand english.

And he hold the boy wrist.

"You?!who are you?!" Bonn asked in angry. Because he can't take that this nong cursed him.

But the boy didn't give him any attention. He was focus the unconscious nong.

"What's wrong with him Duen?" King's boyfriend asked this nong that he called Duen.

Wait what,they know each other?

"Mild heat stroke. Mark,Ram help me to carry him right there." He demand to Ram and Mark.

He knows them so they're friend of this nong.

King,and Vee help them carry the nong. And that Duen throw away the water bottles that his fellow hazers ready for the nongs into the ground in one go. And put the unconscious nong properly.

Wait is he from medical faculty. But he is still junior to handle this thing.

He bend his ear in the boys chest. He opened the boy uniform. And put his ear at the chest again and he frowned.

He hop on the table and knelt beside the nong. And pumped his chest.

"Quick called the ambulance,or this boy will end coma or die." He demand.