chapter 2

PRAPAI'S POV

Pai just watching to his two cousins who can't think still.

They're irritated that it's been two 4 days but still they didn't find who they were guarding.

They wanted to deal with those two but they don't know who they are.

"Oi just sit down already okay? To be frank okay. No matter what you do walking back in fort you can't find any clue who they are if they don't want you guys to know who they are. Just wait,you have to wait 3 days more. So chill okay."it was Vee son of their uncle forth and Beam.

They know each other since grade school. They were classmates since grade school and high school but different course when they reach college.

Except Vee, Kao and Bohn which Vee brothers is his friends too but Kao When they were in grade 7 he followed his Pa (Beam) in England and study there for 2 years when he came back he brings a friends of him and one of them is his boyfriend that same name of his uncle, Win and Payu,and North's pa.

They're name Dean,Pete and Korn they're brothers, they've actually became curious but they said just like them they're adapted too. So they don't asked any farther.and they  realize that Dean,Pete,and Korn father is friends of Prapai's and his siblings father too since highschool.

When they reach in grade 11 they meet King from Korea, They've known that he has 2 adorable brothers and 2 year younger than them. And they saw how he really fond to his brothers.

And they're juniors friend Ai,that Prapai's adorable little brother that they love so much,and Nuer and Khabkhleun of course don't forget about Syn younger brother of Payu and, North and Win they love him so much too. But that little guy was a little different. Even he knows he's from mafia. But he loves going temple even one day he didn't miss to go there every day. When he reach highschool he fly to China with his parents(Vegas and Pete.)

"Oi enough already."it was North. "Anyways where's Kao and Pete and his two brothers?"

"Yeah,even King." Bohn asked curiously.

"Oh,he said his brothers and boyfriend arrived here 2 weeks ago. So maybe he accompanied them." Vee answer.

"Ow, really. Then why he didn't introduced them to us?" Win asked in curiosity.

"Well,he said his brothers didn't like strangers that's why."Vee.

"What!!are we strangers!?where his friends!?" Win blurted out.

"Common bro. King wants us to meet his brothers,but his younger brother don't want too. Especially the one named Mark."Vee answered."Anyways,your brother Syn already came back right?" Vee changed the topic.

"Huh? Really?" Pai turned to his cousin. "Why we don't know about this?"

"Will sorry,dude. He just said he don't the main family know that he came back. You know what will happen if uncle Khun will know this." Payu explained his little brother side.

Then they've chuckled thinking how crazy their uncle's are. Even though his already married to his husband Arm. One of his bodyguard too. But even a little bit he doesn't change.

"Will then,I and my brothers will visit him later at your house." Pai said.

And the 3 brothers just nodded.

Another day came...

It was lunch time. Pai and his friends decide to eat at the canteen of building 3 (which means junior businesses economic cafeteria.)

When they reach inside they welcome of loud screaming from the juniors girls and boys who admired them.

They just smile at them. While walking closer to the counter. Pai suddenly stopped when he saw a little familiar face.