Hugs

Note: Yup, it's another heartwarming collection for a very warm prompt event from me! :) Hope you love this 3rd edition of fluffy one shots.

For the members of OSP, hugs weren't given out much, but sometimes, life called for 1.

For Kensi and Deeks, it was when either one looked like they were in distress.

For Eric and Nell, it was when they were celebrating a win, or welcoming the other back from a mission.

For the big boys Sam and Callen, it was almost never, or in the form of fist bumps or a friendly pat on the back.

For Hetty and Granger, it was under unique circumstances.

1 night, Hetty smiled as she watched her agents all leave together side by side. 'Ah, they are so sweet.' She mused. Then Granger walked up to her.

'Hi! How did everything go today?' She asked.

'It's a meeting with politicians, how well do you expect it to go?' Granger matter of factly responded.

'Well, everything is okay here. Everyone just left, and they all looked happy.'

'Hmm. That's nice to hear for a change. Especially after the rough few days we've had.'

'That too.' Hetty finished.

Silence.

'Say um. Would you um, like to go somewhere for dinner?' Granger awkwardly asked.

Charmed by his awkwardness, Hetty agreed, and she gave him a hug.

'Mmm. Still trying to get used to the hug thing.'. Granger said, slightly smiling.

'Ah, you old softie.' Hetty warmly replied.