II

ʜᵒᵘˢᵉ ʜᵘᵐᵃⁿ

It's been a week since Scaramouche decided to keep M/n as his servant

It's been a week since Scaramouche decided to keep M/n as his servant. The male was usually stuck in Scaramouche's room which was huge and inazumine-themed. It reminds M/n of a serenitea pot with how full of life the room was but it was boring to M/n.
"Uuuuggghhhh!!!! There's nothing to do!! I already cleaned the entire courtyard, did the laundry, and prepared lunch!"M/n screams while throwing himself down onto the plush grass. It was near noon from how the atmosphere of the room changed and the animals within acted. Some came over to peek at the human while others ran off when he screamed.

M/n didn't think being a house human as Dottore called him would be boring since he didn't like being outside nor did he enjoy being pestered by Childe. Dottore came by every once in a while to bother M/n for an hour then he would leave.
Hmm, I guess I can make some medicine in my spare time. Then I can sell it to Pantalone for a lot of money!
M/n smiles as he jumps up to collect herbs and flowers. He was surprised when he found certain herbs around the space but he got to work.

🌸🌸🌸

"Whew! Break time~"M/n sang happily as he put his work to the side to eat some sushi he made. He was joyful to find a temporary cure for his boredom but knew it would be a matter of time before this too lost its charm.
"I'm sure I can relearn how to do origami or I can attempt to recreate charms...Hm, let's see."M/n was so consumed in his thoughts that an hour skipped by without his knowledge. Around this time, Scaramouche walks into his magical home but is a bit confused, where was M/n?
"AH HA! It works!!"

"What are you yelling about."Scaramouche's voice startles M/n a bit but he looks up from where he sat and smiles.

"Scaramouche's voice startles M/n a bit but he looks up from where he sat and smiles

"My charms worked! Oh! We-Welcome home Scaramouche-Dono."M/n bows after he stands to properly greet the short male.
"Hm, these charms could prove useful during my trip."

"I'll make some for you. I made soba for lunch. If you wish to eat some."

"I'll partake."M/n takes Scaramouche's hat and hangs it up for the male then follows him to the dining area to eat lunch. M/n starts a conversation to fill the space since he wants to learn more about Scaramouche's job within the Fatui. However, he got something different.
"That fool Childe doesn't know when to shut up about what I do with you."

"Hm? What is he saying?"

"He said something about how it was a shame that I keep you here and out of his reach and how it was unfair that Dottore gets to see you and no one else. You're my servant, not his and Dottore is just making sure you're in good health. Then spouts bullshit about you being a 'house human'–"

"He's not wrong.."M/n mutters under his breath but continues to listen to Scaramouche rant and complain about other members of the fatui and how they weren't useful at all. It just made M/n chuckle a bit, it was just as he expected from the man.
I guess this is the first time he's ever had someone to complain to.
"Ugh, what a waste of time."

"No, the need to vent isn't a waste of time. I'm here to listen when you need an ear."

"...Fine...H-How was your day."M/n nearly choked on his soba from this, his hand slams down on the table in shock.
"Huh?"

"Tell me now or I'll leave–"

"Ah! It was fine, I made medicine that I can sell to Pantalone.."

"Hm good continue to prove your worth and I'll reward you accordingly."Scaramouche stands from the lowered table and leaves M/n awe-struck, did Scaramouche ask how his day went, or was he hallucinating and blurting out how his day went?
"Holy hells...Is he opening up to me because I'm subservient to him? Hmm, I have quite the plan to execute then!"

Is he opening up to me because I'm subservient to him? Hmm, I have quite the plan to execute then!"