IV

A ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏᴜᴛɪɴᴇ

As much as M/n hated it, Childe was right but M/n had his plans to save Scaramouche from himself

As much as M/n hated it, Childe was right but M/n had his plans to save Scaramouche from himself. Even with that thought haunting his mind, a new flow has taken over the two males. M/n woke up early to get Scaramouche ready for the day and the electro male would head off with or without a Bento depending on the previous day. M/n would clean during the morning and make medicine to sell to Pantalone for the soldiers. During the early noon, M/n takes a nap and tends to the garden and animals within the realm.
"Geez, when will he get out of that horrible habit of dropping all his clothes in the hallway?"M/n said to no one but felt eyes on his back all of a sudden.

He quickly turns to face whoever decides to invade the room with permission. It was a small child with blue hair and beautiful ruby-red eyes looking up at him innocently. M/n carefully sets down the basket of clothes and kneels at the child's level.
Does Dottore have a child? What human in Teyvat would lie with that psychopath?! Wait, many would since he has a very attractive face under that mask.
"Are you lost little one?"M/n asked using a very sweet tone of voice. He wanted the child to feel safe and not scared of him.

However... Something started to feel way too familiar about this child. It wasn't like talking to a stranger to M/n, he felt as if he knew the child. Immediately M/n stands up from the child and glares.
"You had me fooled for a while Dottore but, what child holds the aura of a murderer? What do you want? If you want medicine, you have to-"

"I'm not here for that, ah one moment."Dottore's small segment quickly shifts into his original and he chuckled when seeing an even more annoyed expression on M/n's face. The doctor takes a seat on the porch as M/n goes back to his chores for the morning.
"I'm not here for Medicine...This time that is but It seems your daily routine has changed the Balladeer's habits."

"Oh?"

"He seems less cranky with you pampering him every day. Which is a plus on everyone's side, especially since we haven't heard him screaming at agents either."M/n smiles while fixing the clothes to the wire and pinning them.
"That's good, he usually just complains about it to me when he gets home and if he isn't too wrapped up in it, he'll ask about my day to be nice. Though there isn't much to tell him since it's the same every day."

"Oh-ho~ seems the Balladeer has a soft spot for his pet already! What a turn of events, if we knew that the Balladeer would change like this we would have sent him to Inazuma months ago."

"Better not allow him to hear that, then he'll start screaming at you. Please let's keep the peace for as long as possible."M/n quickly hangs the clothes up to dry and turns to meet the doctor's gaze.
"What?"

"I'm getting the feeling that you're connected to his past in some way... He's too gentle towards you."

"Maybe it's because I trust him with my life and that I'll follow him till my time is up...I'm living on borrowed time anyway. I've been alive longer than any mortal has but I slept through most of it."Dottore couldn't understand how M/n was so devoted to Scaramouche but it seemed to work well enough for the angry man to be soft to his servant.
"Your devotion is quite terrifying, how about you shine some of it onto me?"Dottore purrs while slyly wrapping his arm around the male's neck. M/n froze for a moment, he had been so in his mind that he didn't notice Dottore walk up to him.
"I could use someone like you at my side and you won't be some mere house pet."

"You seem to have some strange view of me, so allow me to clear this up. I only serve Scaramouche-Dono, he is the only one I'll bow to unless he gives orders that I lower my head to another. When or if he becomes a god, he will be the only one I kneel to...And if...If he throws me away, I'll happily abide by his decision."