X

Tʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ;
Cᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ Iʀᴍɪɴsᴜʟ?

Scaramouche was in disarray when M/n slipped away into unconsciousness! I was like the male was dying in his arms instead of sleeping, his panic was clear as day and it could be felt by the male in his arms

"You, useless agent! I know you're nearby! Get over here now!!"

"Sir?! What happened?!"

"Never mind the details, get him somewhere stable and hidden. Be sure not to touch the stone in his hand, it seems to be the cause of his current state."The pyro agent nods his head and quickly takes the unconscious male from the visibly worried balladeer and leads him to the ruins he once tried to relax at before the current events.
Damnit was I careless? How could this have happened within the few seconds I left that idiot alone to do as he pleased?
The agent leans the male against a hidden corner of the ruins as Scaramouche attempts to figure out what to do.
"Stay close and take out anything that gets too close."

"Yes sir."

🖤🖤🖤

M/n sighs heavily, what the hell was he supposed to do in this unforeseen world? Somehow and in some way, he was at the base of the all-connecting tree named Irminsul. There wasn't a soul near to help him out because he wasn't dreaming, he was quite literally detached from his body!
"Gee, I'm sure he thinks I'm dead or something... Wouldn't blame him after how I woke up only to pass back out...Oi Irminsul, gonna say anything to me? You know give me a clue or something?!"M/n felt insane while yelling up at the beautiful tree. Although it felt like hours of being trapped with the tree it was longer than that he just couldn't tell at all.

Eventually, he climbed the beautiful tree as a method to get a better view of the strange place he was now trapped in but it was different from when the traveler would visit, he and Irminsul were in a giant field of colorful grass. There was nothing for miles just them.
"Ugh, guess not."He swung his legs while leaning against the all-knowing tree, he was definitely bored out of his mind...Was time even flowing for him? How long had he been there? These were questions that floated around M/n's head.

M/n felt as if he couldn't sleep nor did he feel hungry...He just felt alone in the large space. That's until M/n felt a hand touch his shoulder, this jolts him out of his daze immediately leading him to glance around.
"What the hell?"

"Wake up... Please don't.... You can't...."

"Huh? Scaramouche-Dono?"

"Not... Others.... Please!" M/n looks up at the sky from the branch of Irminsul, just as he leans forward a hand touches M/n on the back and pushes him forward. M/n falls right off the tree and is quickly heading towards the ground, he covers his face to brace for impact but he falls through the ground and is in a strange starry space.
"I...You...Me...we...."There was a chorus of voices that sounded similar to his own.
"Wake up!!!"

💜💜💜

M/n gasped, jolting straight up scaring the hell out of Scaramouche. The stone in his hand finally lost its color and crumbled in M/n's palm. He looks down at the crumbled stone in surprise then back up at Scaramouche.
"You foolish idiot..."

"Yes yes, I know..but how long have I been asleep?"

"Five days. It's been five days since you fell into that slumber. You wouldn't let go of that damn stone even for a second! You were still and unmoving, it didn't seem as if you were alive anymore... You're not allowed to ever leave me M/n."It was a desperate demand from the short male that M/n had no problem with.
"Remember I'm immortal, Scaramouche-Dono. I'll never leave you no matter what. You're my one and only master."There was this weakness in Scaramouche's eyes, like a wall had been broken down allowing him to soften up even more towards his subservient demon.

"There was this weakness in Scaramouche's eyes, like a wall had been broken down allowing him to soften up even more towards his subservient demon