III

Oᴠᴇʀʟʏ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ

M/n woke up bright and early the next day, he took a bath, got dressed, and prepared Scaramouche's bath for the morning and lounge clothes since he mentioned not having a mission for the day

"Morning Scaramouche-Dono. I've prepared your bath and I'll prepare tea once you're finished."M/n opens the sliding door that faces the courtyard to let in fresh air. The Balladeer didn't budge at first until M/n kneeled beside him on the tatami mats with a smile.
"You're up bright and early..."

"Of course! It's my job as a servant to help my master throughout the day."

"Whatever."Scaramouche sits up from his Shikifuton and leaves the room. On his way down the hall, he strips, leaving a trail of his clothes until he reaches the large bath. M/n's eye twitches for a moment but he takes a deep breath and gathers the articles of clothing then takes them to the courtyard to wash and set out to dry.
Patience is key, over time he'll value me more and be less of a dick head down the road! I'll tame my favorite character through acts of kindness and subservience!
M/n was giving himself words of encouragement to get through the whole day that would be spent with the Balladeer.

Now that the yukata was clean, it was hung to dry. M/n then moved on to the kitchen to make breakfast and tea. Though M/n knew Scaramouche didn't need to eat he still cooked the food for the grumpy man since he didn't complain about it.
"M/n."

"Yes, Scaramouche-Dear Archons! Why are you just walking around with a towel? Why didn't you wait for me to attend to you?"M/n ushers the puppet back to the bathroom, on the way there he grabs the lounge clothes and sits Scaramouche down.
"Tsk I can dress myself-"

"But it's my honor, Scaramouche-Dono. So please allow me, your servant to do his job."That gets the older of the two to stop and allow the other to do his job. It was strange, though this is what Scaramouche kept M/n for it felt odd to have someone pamper him, is this what it's supposed to be like? M/n hums lightly as he dries and bushes Scaramouche's short hair. He then dresses the male and steps to the side to allow Scaramouche to leave the bathroom.
"Breakfast was prepared before you left your bath. Please enjoy, is there anything you need to get for you?"

"Retrieve my papers from Dottore, you should remember where his office is. Hurry up."

"Yes, Scaramouche-Dono."M/n bows before turning to leave the room, and the male nearly skips out of the room.
Limited time freedom!!! Aaaaahhh!!
On the inside M/n was celebrating his ass off but on the outside, he walked with elegance and poised on his way to the office of the mad doctor. M/n ignores all of the looks aimed at him while doing so, it was a first for many to see him. This encourages M/n to walk just a bit faster.

He nearly throws the door of the doctor's office open and slams it shut with his back against the door.
"Uh...Why did you just throw my door open like that?"

"Sorry, there were so many eyes on me... Apologies. I forgot what it's like outside that room. Ahem, I'm here to gather paperwork for Scaramouche-Dono. Please hand them to me so I can return promptly."

"I'm a bit busy with this."M/n rolls his eyes as he takes a seat, it was Tartaglia he was tending to. The ginger had a few deep wounds on his torso and arm.
"I don't wish to keep my masters waiting."

"Master this master that, is Scaramouche all you speak about? Come on comrade! There's so much more to life than that of servitude. From what I heard, you're 220 years old, why not see how much the world has changed?"

"...I'm fine waiting for Scaramouche-Dono to return and tell me of his trips, I don't need much. So about those papers?"It was evident that Tartaglia's comment made things a bit awkward for the other male and this makes Dottore sigh.

 So about those papers?"It was evident that Tartaglia's comment made things a bit awkward for the other male and this makes Dottore sigh