V

ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ

Dottore let out a laugh that chilled M/n to the bone, he was beginning to get nervous since the mad doctor never removed his arm from around him

"Then what would you do if he told you to kneel before me? Would you do it?"

"...If he wishes it, I shall."M/n was trying his hardest not to tremble as Dottore moved his hand down M/n's chest, though he knew that Dottore wouldn't kill him that didn't stop him from fearing for the worst at that moment. While this happens Scaramouche was nearby, listening quitely to the conversation.
"Boring, how about we make this fun, yeah? What if he wants to use you like a toy, gets tired of you, and passes you on for others to use? What then, stupid boy?!"Dottore grips the back of M/n hair and pulls back, exposing the male's neck and making him look up.
"I..."

"Oh-hoo~ No response this time? Could it be that you wish to be used by him alone? You're very pathetic!"He releases M/n and roughly shoves the male to the ground.
"Hahaha! Devoted beings like you make me sick yet they also fascinate me~"

"I figured you weren't the real Dottore."

"Huh?"

"The real Dottore finds my Devotion cute, so why are you here segment?"The Dottore's segment snarls and then leaves, complaining that his fun was ruined for the day since M/n was able to see through his act before he got to the fun part of it. When the segment was completely gone, M/n let out a shaky sigh and winced when he realized that his hands were scraped from the fall.
"I can't believe it took for him mocking my devotion to realize..."M/n felt stupid and for once he felt like crying but didn't. The animals peek out from their hiding places and quickly approach M/n.
"You guys hiding was another sign but I was too distracted to notice but I'm fine guys, really..Ah! It's almost time for Scaramouche-Dono to get back...Uhh.. Damnit."M/n quickly patches up his hands and starts cooking, still none the wiser that Scaramouche was there.

The electro-male frowns, why was M/n much more concerned about him than himself? So instead of hiding he casually enters the estate and announces that he returned. M/n felt like nothing was going right for him that day and stumbled out of the kitchen to greet Scaramouche as he always did.
"Welcome home."

"What happened to you."

"Just a small mistake, nothing to worry about."M/n said in a dismissive tone then quickly turned to enter the kitchen but was stopped when a hand grabbed the back of his neck. Not startled by this M/n stays still much to Scaramouche's surprise.
"Do you not fear what I could do to you?"

"Of course I do but whatever you choose to do, I'll obey and accept."

"Why is your devotion to me so strong?"Turning around and kneeling, M/n grabs Scaramouche's hand and places it on his cheek.
"Because you gave me a purpose when you could have easily given me to Dottore to experiment on."Scaramouche frees his hand and makes M/n look Into his eyes. Anger was clear as day on The Balladeer's face, he knew M/n was lying about his injured hands and it annoyed him with how blindly M/n was following him but he couldn't stay angry for long.

The puppy-like look in M/n's eyes softens Scaramouche but just for a moment before he scoffs and heads to the kitchen without saying anything.
This day can't get any better at this point... He's pissed for some reason and I won't hear the end of it if he decides to rant about it and if he doesn't he'll be passive-aggressive the entire time.
M/n sighs heavily from this and cautiously enters the kitchen to finish the food he is making. There was a heavy silence over them both and M/n found it hard to open up a conversation, so he didn't. He quickly serves Scaramouche his food and excuses himself.

 He quickly serves Scaramouche his food and excuses himself