XI

Cᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

The Fatui members saw a visible change in Scaramouche on their last day in Mondstadt after the whole ordeal of eternal slumber took over Mondstadt

The Fatui members saw a visible change in Scaramouche on their last day in Mondstadt after the whole ordeal of eternal slumber took over Mondstadt. He wasn't as snappy nor easily irritated anymore now that M/n was awake and moving around again. It was hard to understand the balladeer, he didn't show his worries but it could be heard in every word he spoke. He appeared he didn't care but he truly did, he cared much more than anyone could see on the surface.
"Scaramouche-Dono, I'm fine."

"Shut up and eat more, you've been sleeping for five days."

"Hehe, okay okay~"Scaramouche tried his hand at cooking but the problem was this was his first time truly cooking and M/n could tell but it made him extremely happy to eat the food.
"You're actually good at cooking Scaramouche-Dono!"

"Shut up before you choke."M/n chuckles, it was simply adorable to see the Balladeer fretting over him like this which meant he was one step closer to having a more tame master and a step closer to saving Scaramouche from himself even more.
"M/n...What did you dream about?"

"Why do you ask Scaramouche-Dono?"

"When you woke up the first time, you had tears running down your face...Why?"M/n swallows what he has been eating and places his chopsticks down, a frown settles on his youthful face.
"My family...Or should I say the people who kept me around because I was the only successor of the Akechi clan. It's laughable that the bastard would rule the family...I couldn't remember anything until that dream. I tried to get rid of that stupid birthmark on my neck and maybe they would leave me be and allow me to live the life I wanted...If anything I wanted to find my mother or whatever family I had on her side." M/n smiles at the thought, that his old life was nearly the same except he found his birth mother with the help of his father.

It was bittersweet how the M/n of this world couldn't achieve that because of the people taking care of him.
"Continue, if you can."

"Very considerate, That scratch across my birthmark was done by me. I thought that maybe if I damaged it, it would disappear and I could run away but it stayed."

"Why not start your family anew? It's no longer for the humans but for the half-demons. You still have ties to the Akechi name so why not?"M/n shakes his head, he expresses that he would rather be with Scaramouche where he feels the most free.
"I'm not sure if you're stupid or that fall knocked some screws loose.
When I become a god, you, the current head of a fallen clan will rise again. The Akechi clan will be at my side for eternity."

"Thank you... I'll make use of that name...But I'll make it worth something to me but most importantly–"M/n kneels before Scaramouche, takes his hand, and places his forehead against his master's knuckles.
"I'll make it worth something for you. The master that gave me a new start in this new era that he will create."

"....A new era you say, I like that. Anyway, you seem like yourself again."

"Are you satisfied, Scaramouche-Dono?"Once again M/n turns on his puppy-like charm while using Scaramouche's hand to cuff his cheek. The short male sighs softly, in his mind, if M/n had a tail it would surely wag with joy.
"As always. You're my perfect servant, no one else in this world can compare to you."

"I aim to please and pleasure you, Scaramouche-Dono."Once again M/n pointed ears twitched at the sound of someone nearby, Scaramouche was too busy admiring his pet-like servant to notice his ears gave way to a light movement. Like before the agents were spying on the two and found it partially impossible to wiggle their way into Scaramouche's very small circle when M/n took up the entire spot for himself. It was plainly clear that Scaramouche would care for no one else other than M/n.
"Is there anything you want from me right now?"