VII

Nᴏᴛ sᴏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏʏ
ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; sʰⁱᵇᵃʳⁱ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᵇᵃˡˡ ᵍᵃᵍ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᶜᵒᶜᵏ ˢˡᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᴏᵛᵉʳˢᵗⁱᵐᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ))
ᵛᵒʸᵉᵘʳⁱˢᵐ(sᶜᵃʳᵃᵐᵒᵘᶜʰᵉ)
ᵇᵉˡˡʸ ᵇᵘˡᵍᵉ (sᶜᵃʳᵃᵐᵒᵘᶜʰᵉ)

Nᴏᴛ sᴏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏʏʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; sʰⁱᵇᵃʳⁱ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)ᵇᵃˡˡ ᵍᵃᵍ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)ᶜᵒᶜᵏ ˢˡᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)ᴏᵛᵉʳˢᵗⁱᵐᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ))ᵛᵒʸᵉᵘʳⁱˢᵐ(sᶜᵃʳᵃᵐᵒᵘᶜʰᵉ)ᵇᵉˡˡʸ ᵇᵘˡᵍᵉ (sᶜᵃʳᵃᵐᵒᵘᶜʰᵉ)

Dottore was happy that the two were finally back to normal, what was even better was that Scaramouche allowed his subservient human to follow him around the palace on certain occasions. It was quite the sight to see, a tall man following the Balladeer like an overgrown puppy. However, as this continued to happen, a few people began to get bold and approach the subservient man for less than pure reasons. Especially how Scaramouche had his servant dressed.

If M/n didn't know any better, his master of this world turned him into eye candy to make others of the Fatui jealous but the Balladeer wouldn't do something as childish as that

If M/n didn't know any better, his master of this world turned him into eye candy to make others of the Fatui jealous but the Balladeer wouldn't do something as childish as that...Right??? Besides that mind-boggling thought, he started to notice that his ears were changing which led to this visit to Dottore. The doctor took a blood sample and the two harbingers had the man wait outside. Feeling a bit tired of standing he kneels just to the right of the door and sighs.
Fuck, I didn't sleep well last night because my ears and mouth hurt like hell, what's happening to me?
"Well if it isn't the ever-so-sexy servant of the Balladeer~"

"....."

"Is he mute?"A woman asks while crouching down to be at eye level with M/n and a pyro agent does the same. They've seen M/n around on several occasions but not once have they heard him speak before.
"Maybe his master is busy?"

"Maybe we can play with the toy~"M/n was completely zoned out, his sleepy mind blocking everything out so it could save energy to trudge through the rest of the day. This however was short-lived when a hand touches his bare abdomen. He becomes hyper-aware and jolts back, hitting the wall hard, hard enough to alert the other two in the office. The two quickly open the door causing the two Fatui members to look up in shock. The woman with her hand in M/n's clothes quickly jumps up while the agent removes his hands from the male as well.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing to my servant. Do you want to die?"They immediately scrambled away before Scaramouche could hurt them.