VIII

ᴏᴡɴᴇʀsʜɪᴘ

At some point in the night, M/n rolled the two over on their side while still clutching onto his master in his sleep

At some point in the night, M/n rolled the two over on their side while still clutching onto his master in his sleep. So when Scaramouche woke up, he was being held gently with his legs wrapped around his tried and still asleep servent.
Shit, I didn't think I'd go that far at first, I was going to tease him until he came untouched but my pleasure took control...
He shifts his hips, further plugging his body using M/n's flaccid cock. He groans lightly but continues to snooze away after his mind shatteringly night.
"You're kinda cute for a stupid worm...Heheh, you're mine.."With one more shift, a mark etches its way onto M/n lower stomach, just above his member. Feeling satisfied by this, Scaramouche removes himself and heads to the bathroom to take a bath.
For Archons sake, my lower body hurts like hell...Huh?
He blushes as his body starts to release M/n's fluids, his stomach finally losing its small bulge as it does.
"Ugh...What a waste.."

🖤🖤🖤

When M/n awoke a few hours later, there was a note next to him stating that Scaramouche had a mission and he would be back later that night. Still drowsy, he takes a bath and tiredly trudges to Dottore's office for ointment.

While he made his way there, the eyes of the fatui members were aimed lower than usual and it made him wonder why.
"Oi oi, Dottore..I need–"

"What is that on your stomach?"

"What is what?"The tired male finally perks down into his open yukata and catches sight of what seems to be a mark of some sort, he staggers over to the only reflective surface to get a better look and he nearly faints. There on his lower stomach was the electro tomoe and this entire time the top half was showing.
"Oh, Archons I walked here just like this and was none the wiser!!"

"It seems that Scaramouche was angry enough to mark you as his territory."

"You have no idea, got any ointment? I have a few uhh rope marks that need treatment."Dottore could only state in shock at the male when he showed his arms and legs. He even mentioned that he had rope across his chest but it didn't leave many marks like on his arms and legs.
"

He...He tied you up?"

"Hehe yeah while he fu–"

"No! Ahem, please spare me the details. I'm still in shock that he went that far after learning that your body is changing. How do your ears and mouth feel?"Dottore asked while curiously poking the male's long elf-like ears, they of course flickered from the light jab.
"Hm, I feel fine now but...I'm sore...Ahem, anyway that book you have, can I read it?"The doctor hands the book over and tends to the rope marks on M/n's arms as he reads the book of Inazumine clans. The clan he's a part of was missing a name, his name, since he survived the massacre but why of all the children was he spared?

While he was involved in reading, Dottore took this time to Inspect the mark on the nape of M/n's neck. Now that he had a better view of it this time around, he noticed what seemed to be a few scratch marks across and near the family emblem on his neck.
"M/n, have you been scratching your neck recently?"

"Hm, no why?"

"You have scratches along your emblem. Like someone was tearing at it."M/n reaches to touch the back of his neck but gets a flash of memories all of a sudden, in fact, this was the first time this happened since he arrived in this world.
"Not someone... I-I'm the one who did that. It feels sickening when touch it like I hold some sort of hatred for it. Like I wanted it gone from my body."

"Intriguing, do you think you can dig deeper into your forgotten memories for me?"M/n closed his eyes at Dottore's request, this might have been the only opportunity to dive into the memories of this body and he got what he wanted however it was a remembrance of being mistreated by his half siblings for his origin.