XII

Sᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; ғᵉˡˡᵃᵗⁱᵒ (sᶜᵃʳᵃᵐᵒᵘᶜʰᵉ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
sʰⁱᵇᵃʳⁱ (ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ʳᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ)
ᴠᵒʸᵉᵘʳⁱˢᵐ(ɴᵒⁿ ᶜᵒⁿˢᵉⁿˢᵘᵃˡ)

M/n pouts as his arms are tired behind his back but he completely understands that it was Scaramouche's method of keeping control though, he had to admit it was a work of art in how he decorated his chest and torso with the rope

Rather convenient that he keeps this around but who am I to judge, I used to carry about a Fleshlight when I knew I would be in the mood...I wonder what design he did for my arms?
"My beautiful servant, so cute when you're on your knees for me only."The room on the ship seemed larger for some reason to M/n and his mind just settled into the submissive dom that Scaramouche wanted him to be.

Oddly enough, it took so much off his mind to be someone so subservient to another.
"You like this hm?"

"Yes Scaramouche-Dono~"

"Good, come here for your meal."Scaramouche sits on the edge of the bed as M/n crawls over on his knees, he flips open the bottom half of his yukata exposing his semi-hardened cock for M/n to see. The male rubs his cheek against Scaramouche's thigh, taking in the softness of it. Scaramouche softly pets M/n on the head, enjoying this strange puppy likeness of his servant. It brought forth something within and without thinking he spoke.
"Whose my good boy?"

"Hehe, me~"

"That's right, now get started."M/n took this gentle guidance and gave his master's tip a lick before taking him whole, straight down to the base. Scaramouche's eyes roll to the back of his head as sweat and high moan slips past his lips, unknowingly he spreads his legs a bit more. This gives M/n more room to get closer and he was able to get the male's legs over his shoulder. Scaramouche at this point was forced to lean back as M/n bobbed his head, flexing the muscles in his throat to give Scaramouche a truly wonderful experience.
"Ha ha ngh~ how in the hells are you so experienced-fuck!"Scaramouche tried to catch his moans, keeping them quiet enough so no one would know what they were doing but... Someone did.

The agent from before was peering through the crack of the door. M/n of course knew this thanks to his sense of smell tipping him off to the human just outside of the door. So why not give the unwanted pervert a show before something unfortunate happens? M/n chuckles around the cock in his mouth and feels Scaramouche shake in his mouth.
"Fuck fuck fuck! Keep it-Ngh- up! K-keep bring my good dog and I'll allow you to touch me one day, I'll-ngh-allow you to run your haaa-hands around my body!"Scaramouche was falling into bliss while thrusting his hips up to the pace of M/n's bobbing, basically fucking his servant's mouth without another thought in mind.
"Ha-augh!! Fuck gonna, I'm gonna-AAAHH FUCCK~"With sloppy thrush, Scaramouche cums down M/n's throat with a loud cry of release.

His back drops from its arch, his leg slipping from M/n's shoulder as he cards his fingers through his hair.
"Uh so good, your mouth is perfect oh so perfect~ Mmh, look at me.."M/n angles his head enough to where he was gazing fondly at his master while still holding the male cock in his mouth.
"Ooo~ good boy. You served me well but I want just a bit more~"Scaramouche pulls M/n from his cock and turns into his stomach, wiggling his ass in front of M/n's face. M/n instantly knew what his master wanted. The quickly laps at the twitching hole causing Scaramouche to moan.
"Hoo~ so warm~"He props up on his knees to give M/n a better view and M/n liked seeing his master face down ass up. The male gives a long lick again.
"Ooh~hurry and put that skillful tongue in me~"M/n smirk just before he bites Scaramouche's inner thigh, the puppet's eyes rolling while he arches his back to a new level.

His mind was more focused on pleasure so he cared little that M/n so boldly bit down on him. M/n knew this and finally wiggled his tongue into Scaramouche's entrance.
"Haaa, fuck~ just like that! Ngh deeper! Eat me like I'm your last good meal."M/n could feel his cock leaking none stop from the whoreish moans of his master and how he was trying to fuck himself on the half-demons tongue.

Slips and gulps were all that could be heard in the room besides Scaramouche moaning like a bitch in heat, hell he felt like one with how well M/n was doing. The Balladeer, oddly enough felt out of breath, he felt his grip on reality slip as M/n ate him out with vigor, he having not the slightest idea that his body was being sent into overdrive after his first orgasm. His vision starts to darken just for a moment until a sharp bite to his ass jolts him back.
"Hhhnngh!? Oh oh, fuck! Mmgh! S'good~♡ passing... Passing out~ keep going!!!" He was drooling, spasming, and playing with his chest and cock. It was all too much but it was so good.
"Cumming, cu-cumming!!!~♡"Scaramouche cries out while clinching on M/n's tongue and releasing his seed on the bed. He collapses with a sigh, body shaking, he rolls off his stomach, and M/n happily licks him clean.
"He-Hey! I'm ah sensitive!"

"Ah~"M/n opens his mouth to show Scaramouche the cum he gathered in his mouth, pupils nearly shaped like hearts while looking up at his master. The smaller male slowly sits up and presses down on M/n tongue.
"Oh, what a good boy you are. Swallow that up- Hehe, I see you came in your pants like a disgusting bastard, so cute~"

 Swallow that up- Hehe, I see you came in your pants like a disgusting bastard, so cute~"