You do?

I hope you all liked the last chapter. And yeah sorry if the smut wasn't that good, I'm not that good at it but I'm working on it. But yeah please tell me what you guys think! (〜^∇^)〜

-------------------

'He actually fucking moaned my name.'

Josh couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. He couldn't believe his ears. And he just walked away!

'I am so dumb. Why am I so dumb??'

Josh shoved his head into his pillow, sighing deeply. He just wanted to be in bed with Tyler cuddling and talking, or fucking him hard into the mattress.... But it didn't matter to him which one it was.

He had tried to stay up and try and hear more from the bunk across from him, but it had been a busy day and he couldn't keep his eyes open.

That night he dreamed of Tyler and him.

--------------------------

When Josh woke up he could hear people talking in the front of the bus. He looked at the time on his phone and groaned. It was 8:23 am.

Then he heard footsteps. They where light, like they were trying to be careful. Josh stayed as still as possible, he didn't want anyone to think he was awake and drag him out of bed.

When he heard the footsteps stop in front of his bunk, he held his breath. 'Please don't open the curtain. Please don't be Tyler.'

Josh was suddenly hit by a huge wave of guilt when he thought that, he was practically drowning in it. He always loved when his best friend was around, it always made him smile.

But since what happened last night... It would be awkward to face his friend again.

He could feel the presence of the person on the other side of the curtain. But after a minute of standing there, the person walked away mumbling.

He sighed again. He might ad well try and sleep some more before he has to face his friend.
-----------------

When Josh woke up again, it was 10:00 AM. And someone someone was digging around mumbling about a ruined shirt.

"So freaking clumsy." It was Tyler.

Josh wanted to hop out of bed and actually have a conversation with his friend. But he stopped himself when he remembered last night. Things would be so awkward.

He heard Tyler open a bag. " Where is it?"

Josh opened his curtain. Why was it so bright? "What're you looking for?"

Tyler almost fell he turned so fast. His face was red and he had what looked like coffee down his white shirt.

"Um. A uh shirt." He was looking anywhere but Josh.

Josh frowned. He didn't like this awkward feeling. It made his insides burn and feel weird.

"Oh." He rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. "What happened?"

No answer.

Josh threw the blankets off himself and hopped our of his bunk. He quickly opened his bag and picked up his cat shirt, throwing it at Tyler.

Tyler caught the shirt. He was startled by this. "About last night..." His voice trailed off.

Josh was blushing now. "It's fine."

Tyler looked up at him. "But I... I was y'know..."

He laughed. "Dude, I don't mind."

Josh wanted to tell him how he felt. He wanted to tell Tyler how much he loved him, how much he cared about him, how much he wanted him to be his. But he didn't want to make today more awkward.

"Josh?" Tyler was twisting the shirt in his hands nervously.

"Ty." Josh's heart was beating faster then normal and he had butterflies in his stomach.

"Never mind, its really dumb." Tyler let out a shaky laugh

Josh stepped closer to his friend. "Ty, I want to tell you something."

Tyler just nodded, his dark eyes filled with nervousness, his equally dark hair sticking up in crazy different directions. It took everything in Josh not to kiss him.

"I like you. I've liked you for a long time. Your laugh and your smile make my heart beat so fast, its scary. The way you talk about the things you like makes me feel all warm and happy." Josh's hands are moving as he explains this all to Tyler. "Tyler, I'm in love with you."

When Josh is done talking, Tyler's eyes are wide and his mouth hung open. And at that moment Tyler kisses Josh.

He kisses him hard and Josh can't believe it. Tyler Joseph, his best friend, the person he just conffesed his feelings for, is kissing him.

And suddenly, Josh had he arms around his waist, pulling him closer. He's kissing him. Their lips moving together. Tyler has his hands in his hair and Josh is pushing him up agents the bunks.

They brake the kiss, their lungs burning, Josh bites his own lip. He just kissed the boy he's been in love with.

"I'm in love with you too, Josh."

Josh is smiling again and kisses him again.

This was the best moment Josh has ever shared with Tyler. Yet, he says that about all of them.