1

You have been going to the school for a while and were older than the other Nevers. You have gotten close to both of the deans over that period. And today there is a new student called Sophie and that has been the talk of the school. But Sophie did not bring good things....

It has been a while and Sophie is getting on Y/n's nerves... and not only Y/n's nerves but also Lesso's...

And they should have listened to it because now both schools are in trouble...

Both schools are fighting and Rafal has come back and is stronger than he has ever been. And Y/n and Lesso have gone to put a stop to it...

Y/n and Lesso went to the headmaster's tower, and they were told that the good brother did die and he Rafal was posing as him... while they are all fighting, Sophie went to Rafal and had their true love's kiss...and everything went to hell... Both schools' castles collapsed and blood came with the downfalls of the schools...

Y/n feels a sharp pain in her chest, and they look down at their chest. The Storians writing quill has been thrown into her chest. Lesso did not notice and stabs Rafal with a sword on a wall that she set on fire. Rafal has been defeated and Sophie regretted kissing Rafal...

Dovey did not get a good feeling after everything has been put back to how it was before and noticed 3 people missing, Y/n, Lesso, and Sophie. Professor Dovey went to the headmaster's tower and saw the aftermath of the battle. Dovey saw Lesso crying over Y/n's body and Sophie was trying to calm her down...

The Storians quill pulled itself out of Y/n's dead body and started writing Y/n's story again. And Lesso, Dovey, and Sophie heard the Storians voice say "And then Lesso gave Y/n a true love's kiss to bring her back..." Sophie and Dovey both looked at Lesso. Dovey said, "Lesso you have to do it... The storian wrote it down, and it's never wrong..." Lesso leaned over and kissed Y/n's cold lips...

Y/n was still for seconds, and those few seconds felt like years. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at Lesso and smiled. Lesso hugged Y/n and after a couple of moments, Dovey and Sophie hugged Lesso and Y/n...

Lesso, Sophie, and Dovey all cried. Lesso and Dovey were scared to lose you, and Sophie never meant to get on your nerves and hurt you or anyone... Lesso softly kissed y/n and she kissed back... Lesso was happy to have you back and then pulled back and asked, "Tell me how you feel..."

Y/n responded with, "I feel like crap"