8

(A/N) I hope you like it and sorry for being gone for a long, school has been annoying 

Y/n had not been close to her family and when she got selected to go to the School of Evil it was amazing because Y/n was finally away from her family. Y/n's family never really liked her and never really raised y/n when she was younger.Months had passed since that day. One day she learned in Lesso's class that her mom was a Never also. And she learned about her mother's past and that she was not a good person in general. People knew she had a child but did not know who it was. Y/n was surprised by that because when her mom was pregnant with you she told everyone. Lesso knew something was up because she saw you thinking hard about something. After Lesso's class ended everyone left and Lesso followed you. Y/n sat in an open patch of open grass outside the School for Evil. Y/n had a 'special' power because it was only in her family and that power was the power of fire, with that she had the manipulation of power and she could make fire out of nothing. And to put the cherry on top she could make anything into fire as well. So when Lesso was spying on Y/n she saw that y/n had a fire in her hand. Lesso was surprised when she saw that."You can come over here, no need to hide Lesso," Y/n said while smiling. Lesso walked over and the fire in Y/n's hand disappeared.Lesso looked at Y/n and asked, "Why did you look so focused on something in my class?" Y/n replied, "I was just wondering why my mom was a bad parent to her child and not only that but it was also my dad too. I always raised myself when I was younger... I hate her and my dad for not being in my life."Lesso knew your mom was a terrible person but who could do that to their child? Lesso looked at Y/n and saw tears in her eyes and some rolling down her face. Lesso hugged Y/n and wiped her tears. Y/n rested her head on Lesso's shoulder, Lesso said to her "I'm sorry about how bad your parents treated you.. How about I raise you?"Y/n looked up at Lesso, asking "You would do that for me?" Lesso smiled and nodded "I always felt a connection to you..."Y/n was happy someone was there to be her mother and smiled back at Lesso, hugging her tightly, and said "Thank you Lesso.."