3

It is the first day at the School for Good And Evil and Y/n is a ever. And when it is time to get ready, which means to wear a dress. But Professor Dovey is not there to help put to corset on because she has all the other students to attend to and help. So y/n puts the corset on herself and gets ready, wearing a gorgeous light blue dress. But she did not know how tight she did the corset and could not breathe and move her arms that well.Professor Dovey and Lady Lesso are getting ready for the ceremony they do when new students come but Professor Dovey realizes one of her students is missing, Y/n. Professor Dovey faces Lesso and asks "Can you find Y/n, I don't see her". Lesso is of course annoyed but agrees to find Professor Dovey's student.Lesso looks everywhere and the last room she goes to is the groom room, she sees Y/n struggling to breathe. Lesso runs over to Y/n and lifts the dress and loosens the corset. Y/n catches her breath and looks at who saved her, Lady Lesso.Y/n says "Thank you.. Lady Lesso". Lesso nods gets up and holds a hand out for Y/n to grab. Once Y/n stands up, Lesso says "The ceremony is starting soon." Y/n and Lesso get to the ceremony just in time.After the ceremony Professor Dovey walks over to Y/n, Y/n was talking to some evers. But Professor Dovey asks if she can talk to yY/n for a second. Professor Dovey walks Y/n to a different room and says "Lesso told me what happened, are you okay?" Y/n smiles and nods.

Lady Lesso saved her....