4

@lesso_tomie_maximoff I hope you enjoy it! 

It was a normal day at the School for Evil. Y/n was eating breakfast and Lesso walked over to her and whispered into Y/n's ear in a raspy voice "I want to explore your body..." Y/n blushed softly but ignored Lesso. Lesso left and was a bit sad because you always ignored her. But Lesso did not know Y/n liked her and she is just super nervous around Lesso.

Lesso went to Dovey's and asked her "Can you help me make someone jealous?" Dovey was super surprised but agreed to do it. Lesso walked out of Dovey's office and walked to the area people were eating.

A couple of days passed and Lesso was still trying to make you jealous she was always with Dovey, except when she was teaching her class. But Y/n just ignores her more by not looking in her direction and leaving when she enters a room, except in classes. Lesso just gets more annoyed because Y/n was ignoring her.

A week of Y/n ignoring made Lesso go one step further. Lesso decided to kiss Dovey in front of Y/n. Dovey was surprised and Y/n was pissed. When Lesso was done kissing Dovey, Y/n dragged Lesso out of that room and to the Doom Room. Lesso looks at Y/n shooked. Y/n pins Lesso to the wall even though she is taller than us. Y/n kissed Lesso, and Lesso kissed back. Y/n broke the kiss and Lesso was sad but when Y/n asked "Do I have your consent?" Lesso was not sad anymore. Lesso nodded, Y/n took Lesso's shirt off. Y/n kissed Lesso's chest, Lesso was getting more turned on. Y/n took off Lesso's bra after a while of kissing her chest.

Y/n sucked on Lesso's nipples, and Lesso moaned. Y/n pulls back, and Lesso whimpers. Y/n pulls down Lesso's pants. Lesso looks at Y/n with lust in her eyes. Y/n rubbed Lesso's clothed pussy, and Lesso moaned loudly. After a while of Y/n teasing Lesso, Y/n took off Lesso's underwear.

Y/n starts eating Lesso's pussy out, Lesso moaned loudly. Lesso was about to cum but Y/n pulled back. Lesso knew what was happening, Y/n would not let Lesso cum after what she did. Y/n started fingering Lesso's pussy and Lesso moaned loudly. Lesso's legs were shaking after a while because when Lesso got close to coming Y/n pulled back. Every. Single. Time.

Lesso apologized "Y/n I'm sorry... I just wanted you to pay attention to me... I'm so sorry it won't happen again..." Y/n smiles and says "That's all I wanted" Y/n fingers Lesso's pussy, and Lesso's cums. "But that doesn't mean that your punishment is done" Y/n stated. Y/n stood up and says "Turn around". Lesso turns around and Y/n smacks her ass. Lesso gasps and Y/n keeps spanking her. The spanking gets harder and harder after every smack.

Y/n turns Lesso around and sees tears running down her face. Y/n wipes her face and pouts "You could have told me to stop.." Lesso shakes her head and snuggles into us. Y/n rubs Lesso's ass to try and make it feel better.

Let's just say after Y/n and Lesso left the Doom Room, Lesso was limping.. Dovey walked over to Lesso "You okay?" because she was still confused about why Lesso was limping. Then Dovey realized "Oh- Lesso!" and blushes deeply "You guys-?" Lesso laughed and nodded. Dovey just walked away and thought I caused that... Lesso watched as you walked away..

Lesso was glad you were not ignoring her anymore...