2

(A/N) I just wanted to thank you guys for the support because I just made this story and I hope you guys enjoy it. This is a long one, over a thousand words.

Lady Lesso had not seen you all day and started to get worried. She walked across the bridge to the School Of Good and tried to find Dovey. Lesso asked, "Have you seen Y/n today?" Dovey was surprised by this because Y/n would never leave the school. Dovey replied, "No I haven't, I'm sorry Lesso.." Lesso was getting more worried and Dovey could tell. "Hey, hey it's okay Lesso...Y/n might be walking around and getting fresh air," said Dovey. " Lesso thought But Y/n would at least tell one of us that she was going somewhere..she always does... Lesso nodded and left to go back to The School for Evil because it was almost time for her to teach her class. And she wanted to see you in her class but when you didn't show up Lesso got a very bad feeling...

What Lesso, or anyone really...was that something did happen... something bad...

Lesso's class just ended, and she still had not seen you, she is getting more and more worried. Lesso looked at the time and saw it was almost time for her and Dovey's walk in the Blue Forest. Lesso walked to the School Of Good and saw Dovey. Dovey smiled at Lesso, and Lesso smiled back.

Dovey and Lesso walked to the entrance to the Blue Forest and opened the door. When Dovey walked in she felt an odd feeling, Lesso did too. They walked farther into the forest and saw a trail of blood...

Dovey and Lesso followed the blood trail and saw a pool of blood but nobody was there. Dovey and Lesso started walking back to the entrance but before they could Lesso remembered that Y/n always comes into the blue forest because she found it interesting. Lesso turned back around and Dovey asked "Lesso what are you doing? You could get hurt... and we need to find Y/n"...

Lesso did not listen to Dovey because she had a really bad feeling about the blood trail. So she walked past the pool of blood and walked even farther into the Blue Forest. Until she saw something in the distance... A body...

Lesso ran to the body and saw Y/n. Lesso fell to her knees and cried. Dovey heard the crying and walked towards it and saw Lesso and someone's head laying on her lap. Dovey walked closer and saw Y/n...

Y/n's body looked too pale even though she was very pale, to begin with. And Y/n's shirt was covered in blood... Dovey was horrified when she looked at her body... Y/n was one of Lesso's favorite students and Dovey... Poor Dovey, Dovey was your mother figure...

Lesso wiped her tears and looked at Y/n again. She saw footsteps on the ground, Lesso's eyes followed the footsteps and saw a note...

Lesso moved Y/n's head off of her lap and moved towards the note and it read: To however sees this.. you should be scared.. more of your students will go missing if I Do Not Find The One I Need...I need to be strong, stronger than everyone here... And do not try to stop it...

Lesso knew it was Rafal but why you out of everyone at the school... But Lesso knew Rafal killed you because she loved you... Lesso turned around and saw Dovey, tears running down her face and looking down at you. Lesso just realized what killed you, you were impaled.. stapped through the stomach and Rafal knew you would not be able to walk so he left. Left you to bleed out. Dovey looked at Lesso and said weakly "Lesso..she was like my daughter...If I had the chance I would have adopted her.." Lesso walked closer to Dovey and said "I loved her... "

"Who killed Y/n?" asked Dovey, she never thought she would say these words for a long time. "Rafal" Lesso responed...

And Rafal did find the one he was looking for and that person was Sophie... Nobody really liked her because she was annoying and she took your spot. All the Nevers missed Y/n. And when both schools came down when Rafal and Sophie had their kiss they thought it was the end...

But little did Rafal know, you did not die. Rafal being as stupid as ever poisoned you and then killed you. But in the drink, the drink had a thing he did not know was in it... It only made you go into a slumber but you woke up.

Y/n walked into the headmaster's tower and grabbed a sword off the wall levitated it in the air and threw it into Rafal's chest. Hitting him right in the heart and dying. Both of the schools went back to normal and Dovey and Lesso were really confused... They both knew Sophie was the one Rafal wanted but when it was only Sophie gone. They both walked to the headmaster's tower and opened the door and saw you standing in the room. Y/n turned her head and looked at Lesso and Dovey, their faces were filled with shock. Y/n said, "Oh um, Hi?" Lesso look at the floor and saw Rafals dead body and asked "Did you do this?" and pointed to the body. Sophie kicked in and said, "Yea it was super cool!" Dovey stuttered "But you- Lesso and I saw you dead in the Blue Forest. How are you- how did you-" Y/n cut Dovey off "Calm down, I didn't die I was just in a slumber," Lesso asked "Did you hear anything we said?"

Y/n look at Dovey then at Lesso and said, "No, why?" Dovey walked up to you and hugged us and whispered into your ear "You scared us.." Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around Dovey and whispered into Dovey's ear "I was lying I heard every single word.. you wanted to adopt me. And Lesso likes no loves me." Dovey looked at Y/n and said out loud "You lied?" Lesso looked over at you "You lied? About what?" Y/n stopped hugging Dovey and walked over to Lesso. Y/n looks up at Lesso and whispers "You love me" Sophie was overly confused about what you guys were talking about and left the headmaster's tower.

After Sophie left Lesso knelt down a bit and kissed Y/n and she obviously kissed back. Dovey was fangirling.