6

(A/N) I just realized it has been a while since I have posted (This is most likely a piece of shit)

Lesso has liked y/n for a while now. Y/n is a never and older than the other kids because she is 19 years old. Lesso was teaching her class where she sees if the kid's powers have gotten better. Y/n's powers are Telepathy, meaning she can talk to someone in her head and feel how someone feels and telekinesis, meaning you can move things with your mind. Lesso walks up to our desk and wants to know if our power has gotten better. The last time Y/n used her telepathic power the words came out in bunches. But it sounded better than last time.

Lesso heard in her mind "I got a lot better" and Y/n then smiled. After Y/n's turn was over she went over to Dot and turned her desk into chocolate like she always does but this time it was more poisonous than last time. After everyone has shown improvement in their powers they could leave.

Y/n left Lesso's class. And went to her room and is attempting to get her Telekinesis better. Y/n lifted one of the cabinets in the room into the air... But that is when Lesso walked in and saw that. Y/n put the cabinet down and looked at Lesso. Lesso said "You didn't tell me you had that power" Y/n smiled nervously and said "Suprise?"

Y/n could feel Lesso's love for her because of her telepathy. Y/n smiled softly and walked closer to Lesso. Lesso looked at y/n, y/n said in Lesso's mind "You like me don't you?" Lesso was shocked at how you knew but then she remembered not only with your telepathy you could also feel how people felt. Lesso look at y/n and nodded "I do... a lot.." Y/n softly kissed Lesso's cheek, Lesso blushed softly. "Anyway I have to get to class" and with that Y/n left a shocked Lesso.

Hours have passed since that encounter and now it is time for dinner. During dinner at the teacher's table, Dovey noticed how something was off about Lesso. Dovey asked Lesso in a whisper "What happened today? You seem off" Lesso looked at Dovey and replied in a whisper "I don't know what you mean" Y/n then said in Lesso's mind "What is going on?" Lesso looked at Y/n and mouthed Dovey is on my ass because I'm acting different and Y/n laughed. After dinner, Doevy followed behind Lesso and saw Y/n walk up to Lesso. Y/n kissed Lesso's cheek and said "You could have told her". Lesso replied, "I will...". Y/n smiled and look up at Lesso "She already knows". Lesso was surprised at how Dovey knew and then looked over her shoulder and saw a shocked Dovey hiding behind a plant in the dark. Lesso looked at Y/n and said, "And you did not tell me?" Y/n laughed and said "Why would I? Dovey would have found out"

Dovey was happy that Lesso found someone to love and find comfort in. A couple of months later, there is an assembly because there is a new reader. And the nevers made you fight Tedros. Lesso was honestly quite scared when she saw you in front of Tedros. But while you guys are fighting you knock Tedros's sword out of his hand and use your Telekinesis to hold it in front of his neck. The nevers won! All the nevers cheered and clapped. Lesso was super happy since it has been 200 years since nevers had won. Dovey was surprised but she knew you were powerful. Dovey had gotten close to you over the months after she found out you and Lesso had been dating. Dovey sees you as her kid and wants you to stay at the schools over the holidays. You said yes because you see Dovey as your mother figure. And more time to spend with Lesso because being the dean for evil is a hard thing to do and it can take a toll on her.

Over the holidays Lesso has been by your side because you are her sense of comfort...