9

(A/N) I wanted to try something new and added POVS and I am sorry for not posting that much. But I hope you enjoy this chapter <3 And thank you so much for 13.1k reads!!!

Lesso's POV

I woke up in the morning and found Y/n missing. Panic rushed through me. After I got ready for the day, I went out to search for Y/n before the classes started.

An hour had passed, and I still did not find Y/n. More panic went through my body. I went to the School of Good to see if Dovey would know where Y/n was.

Y/n's POV

Today I woke up before Lesso. That was strange because she always woke up before me. But me and Dovey never really hang out and she said today we would talk. So I left my shared bedroom with Lesso and walked over to the School of Good. Dovey was standing outside of her school waiting for us. We walked inside her school, and we went to her office. We started talking about nothing in particular.

I heard heels walking through the hallways and I was confused about who it could be because non of the Evers were up. Lesso opened Dovey's office door looking stressed and panicked.

Dovey's POV

While I was talking to Y/n Lesso barged into my office. Lesso looked stressed about something and I went to ask her something but when she saw Y/n all the stress left.

Lesso's POV

I finally found Y/n after so long searching. Y/n stood up and walked over to me. Y/n took me into her arms. I could finally relax. Y/n said, "I forgot to leave a note, didn't I?" I nodded and Dovey laughed.

What a start to the day.