7

Y/n has been a never for a couple of months and it is time to get their finger glow. When Y/n got the finger glow Lady Lesso was correct, it hurt, a lot. But you wanted to test out your abilities right away.

When everyone got their finger glow Y/n left to go to her room, her roommates were Dot, Hester, and Joelle. You would say, you guys have gotten along quite well. So you closed your eyes and focused, Y/n was checking if she had telekinesis... She did but it was exhausting to do it.Y/n tried again, she was attempting to pick up a pencil holder, and she did it! So y/n tried a harder object, a plant. Y/n picked it up, and it went into the air a bit.Y/n did not know how exhausted she was until she stopped. Y/n legs could not even stand on her legs, her legs gave out. Y/n fell to her knees, and Y/n was in pain, a lot of pain, especially in her arms. Lady Lesso was walking around her school and noticed one person was missing, Y/n. During the months Y/n had been going to Lesso's school Lesso found herself caring for us more than the other students. Lesso was walking around the school, and she could not find Y/n, Lesso remembered the one area she did not check. Lesso went to Y/n's room and saw her on the ground shaking in pain. 

Lesso walked over to Y/n and kneeled over and picked her up bridal style, and lays Y/n on her bed. Y/n did not know who was helping her because she could not open her eyes or ask because of how exhausted her body was. Lesso finger started glowing, and pain pills and a glass of water were in her hands. Lesso opened Y/n's mouth, lifted her a bit, placed the pain pill on her tongue, and poured water in. Y/n swallowed the pain pill and water and lay back down. Lesso was going to ask how Y/n was and how much pain she was in but then she thought that you knew you were concerned for her. Y/n fell asleep when the pain pills kicked in.Y/n woke up the next day and noticed that someone else was on her bed because of the indent on the other side of it. Y/n opened her eyes and say, Dot. Dot said, "There she is... how are you feeling?" Y/n smiled and said, "Good" then sat up. Dot got off of Y/ns bed and then walked over to the door "I have to tell Lady Lesso your awake" you nodded. 

Y/n got up and stretched, and rubbed her eyes. Lesso walked in and looked at us. Y/n smiled and walked over to her. Lesso looked down at you and said "What happened yesterday?" Y/n looked away slightly and said "I think I overworked my ability" Lesso smiled softly "Of course, you did" Y/n rolled her eyes and looked back up at Lesso "Why did you help?" Lesso smiled "How did you know it was me?" Y/n smiled back "I could feel your nails" "Could have been Dovey" Lesso responded. "Dovey would have been in her school to make sure none of her students were being dumbasses" Lesso laughed "Evers are idiots" Y/n chuckled and said "Now answer my question," Lesso said "Fine. I saw you on the floor and helped you that's it" Lesso knew she just told a big lie because she was concerned about you. Lesso added, "Am I not allowed to care for my students?" Y/n smiled "You are I was just wondering"Lesso looked into our eyes, asking "What is your ability anyway?" Y/n looked into Lesso's eyes, and responded with "Telekinesis" Lesso smiled "It fits you"Y/n laughed "How so?"