10

A/N  I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I just don't have that many ideas. If you have any ideas comment them or message me :)

Y/N's Pov

Sometimes I don't know how useful my magic is. My magic is telekinesis. But today I understand how good my magic is. Today is the day Rafal kissed Sofie and everything went to hell. I was running to the headmaster's tower to stop them but I was too late.

The school towers started to crumble but I stopped that from happening with my magic.

Lesso's POV

I swear I felt the school start to fall apart. What in the world stopped it? I walked to the main area where the nevers and evers were fighting. But when the schools were about to fall they stopped fighting.

Dovey ran into the main area and asked "Lesso.. where are Y/N and Agatha?" I honestly had no idea and replied "We can try and find her together" I and Dovey searched around the evers school. She wasn't there. I and Dovey started to freak out even more.

We ran out of the evers school to search my school. But when we walked out of the evers school we saw Y/N holding both schools up. I walked over to her and saw how tired she looked. Y/n looked at me and said, "Agatha is helping Sofie.." she paused and added, "You should help her.."

I nodded and walked into the headmaster's tower to help Agatha.

Dovey's POV

I waited outside with Y/N until Lesso, Agatha, and Sofie walked out of the headmaster's tower. I told Y/N "You can stop using your magic, the schools will stay up"

Y/N's POV

I nodded and put my arms down. I didn't even realize how tired I was.

I now know not to forget how useful my magic is.

Or anything at that...