11

A/N- I'm sorry for not posting much but I had so much testing to do because I AM ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOl... until when it starts again. And another reason was that I don't have any ideas so if you want me to write one of your ideas write it in the comments to send me a message :) Hope you enjoy

Request from 

Lesso's Pov

Wasn't the whole point of her teaching was to be evil and breaking rules? Okay, that may be out of context but I am doing something and it breaking one of the school's rules.

And that rule is not cross date, a never can't be with an ever. But there is one teacher at the evers school named Y/n and.. we are breaking that rule

Y/n's Pov

I feel horrible for breaking the rules but how could I turn down Lesso? I mean every ever thinks to seem she is ugly ( or almost every ever ;] ). Anyway, I feel like Dovey is catching onto us.

Dovey's Pov

Lesso is treating Y/n differently than every ever teacher, she may not notice but I do. Lesso seems to be nicer to Y/n? I don't know what might be happening between them but there is something there.

Lesso's Pov

It's been a couple of weeks and Dovey is catching on. How is she catching on so fast?! I mean I lie all the time and she doesn't realize it. Or maybe she does and has been lying to me this whole time.

But she doesn't seem to hate it? She may support us being together...

Dovey's Pov

A couple of months ago Lesso came out as lesbian to me and then not that long ago Y/n came out as (Your sexuality). And after that, they have gotten pretty fond of each other... I'll ask Y/n...she could never lie to me.

Y/n's Pov

When Dovey walked up to me I knew she was onto something.

Dovey asked, "Y/n? Do you have a relationship with anyone?". I was surprised, she got right to the point. "No, why?" I replied and Dovey gave me a knowing look, she knew about me and Lesso's relationship.

"Don't tell anyone about it... please" I begged her. Dovey smiled and said, "I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that even if I thought of that. Look Y/n, Lesso hasn't been this happy since she met Rafal for the first time and you saw how she was. Rafal broke her heart... and I wouldn't do that to her and you seem way happier too." I smiled

"But that doesn't mean I won't ask questions" Doveys smiled back.

Lesso's Pov

I was wondering where Y/n was and when I went to Dovey's office she wasn't there. But after searching for a while, I saw Dovey and a crowd of ever's and never's looking interested in what Y/n was talking about.

When I walked closer I could hear her telling them one of my favorite memories

Y/n's Pov while telling the memory

Today was the Evers Ball! I'm so excited

After everyone got into the ballroom and the music started playing

I was looking around for the other teachers and saw most of them surrounding the table with alcohol. Understandable. Even though I am an ever teacher I can not stand the evers attitude, like we get that you want to get with a prince blah blah blah but no one wants to hear your fantasies about you and him.

I'm not lying I had to listen to so many of them and...I.Am.Trumazied. I feel bad for the princes. Kinda.. They are almost as bad as the princesses.

Anyway, I walked over to the teachers and I seem to catch a teacher's attention. Lady Lesso's... Even though cross-dating is not allowed I would not mind breaking that rule.

She seemed to be drunk. She could barely walk so I walked over to her and took her to my room so I could get some stuff that could help with the hangover she was going to get.

Before I was able to walk to the bathroom to get a glass of water and pain meds Lesso's said "Is there a reason why you took me to your room?". She said that between hiccups and with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and filled a glass with water and grabbed pain meds, she took the meds and laid down on my bed. And fell asleep.

When Lesso woke up... she punched me right in the face

Great way to wake up.

Lesso asked, "What am I doing here?!" I said "No need to yell, be quiet, the other teachers are trying to sleep."

And to be clear, SHE DID NOT LIKE THAT

I had multiple bruises everywhere when it was breakfast time

Dovey's Pov

To be honest

I am not surprised past Lesso hit her supposed-to-be girlfriend and maybe wife...

I hope they get married...

Like, please

Nothing that interesting happens here...

It would be really interesting if they got married because nobody cares about them breaking the rules.

Not to say they weren't interesting before that...

You should have seen Lesso when-

Lesso's Pov

"Dovey whatever you are thinking stop it..." I begged Dovey.

Nobody wants what Dovey is thinking

Or maybe we do.

I'm not a mind reader

Y/n's Pov

I don't know what is happening anymore. I want to know what they are thinking about.