5

It was a normal day at the School for Evil. Y/n was eating breakfast and Lesso walked over to her and whispered into Y/n's ear in a raspy voice "I want to explore your body..." Y/n blushed softly but ignored Lesso. Lesso left and was a bit sad because you always ignored her. But Lesso did not know Y/n liked her and she is just super nervous around Lesso.

Lesso went to Dovey's and asked her "Can you help me make someone jealous?" Dovey was super surprised but agreed to do it. Lesso walked out of Dovey's office and walked to the area people were eating.

A couple of days passed and Lesso was still trying to make you jealous she was always with Dovey, except when she was teaching her class. But Y/n just ignores her more by not looking in her direction and leaving when she enters a room, except in classes. Lesso just gets more annoyed because Y/n was ignoring her.

A week of Y/n ignoring made Lesso go one step further. Lesso decided to kiss Dovey in front of Y/n. Dovey was surprised and Y/n was even unhappier and just left to go to her room. Lesso was left surprised because this did not go how she thought it would. Dovey looked at Lesso and hugged her and said "Give her a while... " Lesso nodded and went to teach her classes.

Y/n was in her room crying because she thought Lesso liked her back... which she does but Lesso kissing Dovey made her doubt that. Lesso walked to Y/n room after her classes. Y/n did not go to her classes today. Lesso knocked on Y/n's bedroom door and asked if she could come in. She did not get an answer. Lesso asked again and again with no response so she opened the door with her magic. She saw Y/n asleep on her bed with dried tears on her cheeks. Lesso felt so bad because it was her fault Y/n felt like this. Y/n woke up and saw Lesso in front of her. Lesso opened her arms and Y/n rests her head on Lesso's shoulder. Lesso whispered into Y/n's ear "I'm sorry I just wanted to make you jealous but not make you cry... I love you Y/n" Y/n smiled and said "I love you too"

Dovey was standing outside of Y/n's room smiling because you two made up. But inside she was super happy because she always knew you two would be together.