Part 1 > Hi, how can i help you?

(Please go to the very last part (A/n) before you continue this story)

F/F= favourite flavour

"N/n, do we still have the chocolate dream cake!?" I hear Aria yell as I am making a cappuccino for Miss. Martens.

"Probably, but you need to look in the cool cel, if we have it is on the right in the corner!" I yell back as I make a heart on the cappuccino and bring it away.

"Hello Miss. Martens. Here you go." I greet the old lady as I put down her cappuccino. "Hello dear, thank you." She smiles at me as I walk away.

I see someone standing by the ice-cream. "Hi, how can I help you?" I ask as I quickly clean the ice-cream scoop. "Hello, I see you have ice-cream, I'd like a cone with two flavours." He smiles.

"I see, which flavours would those be?" I ask. "Well there is a lot to choose from... hmm.. what do you recommend?" He asks.

"Uhm, let's see... I'd say f/f." I suggest. Alright, then I'll take that with strawberry." He decides and I scoop them up and put them on the cone.

(Sorry if your favourite is strawberry)

"That was it?" I ask cleaning the scoop again. "Yep." He says and I walk to the cash register. "Would you like to pay by card or cash?" I ask putting in the order.

"Card please." He says and I put on the pin. "That would be $2.50, please." I tell him and he smiles. "You can make it three." he says and gives a small wink. I chuckle, "thank you."

He pays and leaves, giving a small wave. I look around and it's very quiet, not many people. Probably because it's only 2 PM and most of the time there isn't many people around then.

I hear a crash and quickly turn around. "Oops." Aria says looking at the broken glass. "Ha! That's a dollar in the jar!!" I point at her and she playfully rolls her eyes.

She grabs a dollar out of her pocket and puts it in the 'saving for ???' Jar that we have as a small inside joke beside the coffee machine.

I sit down at a table and open my laptop. "Any tips yet today?" Aria asks me as she sits next to me. "Yes two, one from an older lady, you know, the one who always wears that purple scarf." I explain and she nods.

"And one from a guy I have never seen before." I say and she perks up. "Was he hot??" She asks. I chuckle. "Yeah sure, his smile was cute." I say as I frown slightly at the screen.

"Do we have a red velvet order due tomorrow?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No, why?" She says looking trough the order book. "Our red velvet cake order is cancelled, they can't deliver it." I explain.

"This little shit at it again, I'm calling them." She stands up and grabs the phone, while I make sure the other orders will be arriving tomorrow.

Seth pov:

I meet again with Josh while eating my ice cream. "Jo, you got your sneakers?" Is ask as I look at the bag in his hands. "Jup, and I see you got ice cream? Couldn't even get one for me?" He jokes.

I roll my eyes. I think back to the shop. It looked so nice, and the girl working there was really pretty, her e/c eyes where enchanting.

"Anyway, let's go back to the car." Josh suggests and I nod. "Yeah, sure." We start walking towards the car and my ice cream starts melting. "You better not make my car dirty with that shit." Josh warns me and I chuckle.

"No worries, I'll be careful." I reassure him. While walking we come past the small cafe again and I look inside to see the girl laughing with her friend.

She then happens to look at me and we make eye contact. She smiles and gives a small wave and I mirror her action. I see her friend looking and going hyper when I suddenly feel an elbow against my arm.

"Who's that?" Josh asks me. "Oh, I bought my ice-cream there, that's the girl who helped me." I explain and he grins.

"She's a pretty girl." He says and I nod. "Very pretty." I say, more to myself then to Josh.

A while later we get to the car and drive home.

Y/n Pov:

"Who was that?" Aria asks shaking my shoulders. "Calm down Ari, that's the boy with the cute smile." I explain chuckling. "Oohhh.... You're right, his smile is pretty." She agrees.

I look at the mountain of dishes and quickly grab a dishcloth and start sweeping tables. "I see what you did there, trying to get out of doing the dishes." Aria exposes me while filling the sink with water.

"When your done you better do the groceries, I did them yesterday." She tells me.

"Yeah sure, did you write stuff down on a list?" I ask. "Hm, not much, just butter and strawberries, you?" She asks.

"Uhm, cacao, milk, chocolate milk, biscuits and b- br- what the hell did I write here?" She chuckles and looks over my shoulder. "Bread I think." She says. And I nod, "you cracked the code." I smile.

I grab a bag and leave the shop. "See ya!" I tell Ari. "See ya!" She says back.

903 words

Hi peeps, yes, yet another book I'm writing while I still have two others open. But doesn't matter because I can't get this boy out of my head and at my work today this idea popped in my head. (I work at a coffee shop.)

Have a nice day/night!!! <33