Part 7> looking good

Aight, so my dumb ass made a few date and time mistakes so now it's not adding up. I'm making a new timeline, you can see it here:

5th of July 2020: Seth and Y/n first meeting.

July 2020: Seth coming back to the shop.

10th of December 2020: Y/n falls and leaves a giant bruise.

15th of February: Y/n and Aria find out about Seth's YouTube.

13th of Juli 2021: Seth suggests to work for the shop.

2nth of august 2021: Seth's last day at the shop.

6th of august 2021: Seth and Y/n's date.

That leaves us still in 2021, I'm sorry for the stupid mistakes, this chapter starts in October 2021.

Y/n pov:

It's been a few months of me and Seth going on multiple dates and 2 weeks ago he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Of course I said yes and I can't be happier. Now he comes way more often then just the Friday but when he comes in on another day the jokes are still 'it's a Wednesday, what are you doing here?'

I am now doing the dishes, we had a sudden explosion of people about an hour ago. Since it was just Aria and me we almost had to run around.

Now I am left doing the dishes while Aria is cutting new cakes to put on display. I hear the door open and close and assume it's Aria.

Suddenly I feel a kiss being planted on the back of my head and when I turn around I see Seth in front of me.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Borden." I greet and he smiles. "Good afternoon, beautiful." I hear a slight sarcasm in his words.

"Alright, what's on my face?" I ask and I see him biting back a laugh. I grab my phone and look at myself.

There is whipped cream just above my eyebrow and something like chocolate on my cheek. "Oh, haha so funny." I say sarcastically grabbing a paper towel and wiping it off.

He smiles and gets a hand trough his now kind of long hair. "Do you think I should cut my hair?" He asks and I look up surprised. "No keep it like this I like it." I say.

It's not that long but it is definitely longer than before. "Alright, but know that just because you said that, I now will be growing it long, long." He jokes and I grin.

"Sure, whatever you want." I say. Aria comes walking in with three plates. She has made tosi's. "Yay." I say happily and she laughs.

"What are you? A five year old?" She asks and I stick up my middle finger. "Nah, she's an angry teenager." Seth disagrees and I walk to the door.

"It appears I am not wanted here." I say dramatically and walk out. I hear the two of them laughing behind me as I close the door.

I walk around the corner and then towards the window in the wall. "I can hear you." I say after I opened it, looking inside. "Come here and eat your damn tosti, L/n." Aria says.

"Right after I help this client, give me a second." I tell her and close the window. I then look at the woman who just came in.

"Hi, do you still sell ice-cream?" She asks and I shake my head. "No, we don't sell ice cream in the winter, but like every year we'll be selling ice cream with Christmas so start December we have it for the month." I explain.

"Oh, then you will be seeing me then." She smiles and I wave. "Alright, have a nice day." I say and she nods. "You too."

I then walk into the kitchen. "Ice cream at Christmas was still my best idea ever." I say  and I immediately have to duck because a tomato almost hits my head.