Part 4> Lily what are you watching?

It's about 4 months later now, meaning it's December. Oh and it's a very long chapter.

Y/n pov:

I'm cleaning the glass where our ice cream used to be on display. (Now it's just winter theme since ice cream doesn't sell in the These times of the year.)

Suddenly I hear behind me. "I have some bad news for you." I turn around to see Seth has arrived and Aria is about to tell him about our- well MY blunder.

"The strawberry cake failed this morning, we don't have it." I tell him and he raises his eyebrows. "What happened?" He asks and my cheeks get red and I quickly walk behind the counter.

"Funny story, so-" Aria begins and I cut her off. "No Ari! Don't tell him." I yell throwing the Santa hat I was wearing her way.

"No, no tell me I'd like to know." Seth grins and Aria has an evil smile.

"Alright so, Y/n had to bring me the mix so I could put it in the forms. Then when she was on her way, she wasn't looking." Aria starts.

"Oh god." Seth chuckles. "She managed to stand on a bag of flower, SHE put there and SOMEHOW, the ENTIRE thing fucking EXPLODED, she lets the bowl with the mix fall and manages to hit her head against the cabinet and fall in the process."

Aria had to take small pauses between the story cause she couldn't stop laughing. I see Seth really trying to hold in his laugh but he fails.

After they are done laughing he smiles at me. "But are you alright?" He asks me and I nod. "Yeah I guess." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"That doens't sound convincing." Aria walks over to me. "Look her back."

Seth pov:

Y/n turns around and Aria helps her pulling her sweater up a bit and I look in horror to see a cut and her back that is 25% blue. "Oh my god, does it hurt?" I ask and immediately scold myself mentally, of course it hurts.

Y/n chuckles, "yeah, it would be surprising if it didn't, but I can walk so all is good."

"Well, anyway. Surprisingly, today is one of those odd days I wasn't planning on strawberry cake." I reveal and lean on the counter a bit.

"Well, Mr. Borden, what would you like?" Y/n asks in a fake chique accent. "Well Ms. L/n, I was thinking of a tosti with ham, cheese and tomatoes." I tell her in the same chique accent.

"That would be Ari's specialty." She points towards her best friend who has already started the making.

I sit at om of the high chairs at the little mini bar they have. I found out about two months ago that on friday they are open till 3 A.M, they then have snacks and alcohol and everything. It basically becomes a Little bar.

I never went but it's on my bucket list. But since four months I've always been sitting here so I can have a conversation with the two girls and sometimes Will.

Suddenly a girl with red hair walks in and Y/n greets her happily. "Phoenix, thank you so much for coming."

'Phoenix' smiles "I heard I was needed." She says and spots me. "Oh hello, you must be Seth." She says.

"Uhm, yes?" I say in a questioning tone. How does she know my name? "Lily has been telling me all about 'the pretty boy' that always comes in on Saturday." She says quickly.

Phoenix pov:

I tell a quick lie after I see Y/n's scolding look at me. The truth is that, she has been the one telling me all about him. Lily has to but she doesn't see him that often. I believe she hasn't seen him in months.