Part 2> hi, again.

Seth pov:

It's Saturday and since I saw the girl at the coffee shop I can't get her out of my head. So here I am, in my car, on my way back to the coffee shop. As I walk towards the shop I can see the name and smile.

The shop is called 'drip drop coffee shop'. I come in and see the pretty girl again, handing a little girl her ice cream and asking her parents what they want.

Her colleague nods at me acknowledging me and quickly walks over to her pretty friend. She whispers something in her ear and she smiles while scooping the ice cream.

When she's done she looks at me and quickly looks away. She makes quick work of her customers and comes to me. "Hi, again." She smiles. I give a small wave. "Hey." I say and look down at the cakes they have on display.

"What can I help you with?" She ask and I look at her. "Let's see... I'd like a slice of that strawberry cake there and a cappuccino." I tell her. She smiles and picks up the cake. I'll come bring it in a minute." She says.

I nod and walk outside to sit in the sun.

Y/n pov:

I hand the little girl her ice cream and I smile at her excitement. As I scoop up the ice cream of the parents Aria suddenly whispers in my ear.

"Your pretty boy is here." She whispers and I immediately know who she's talking about.

I've been ranting to her about how he's been on my mind ever since he came by and since I don't know his name I've been calling him 'that pretty boy'.

I keep looking at the ice cream to not be suspicious. When I'm done I shoot a glance at him and he smiles at me. I smile back and quickly let the customers pay.

After I took his order I'm making his cappuccino and make a leaf on it. I put a cookie with it together with some sugar and of it goes.

 I put a cookie with it together with some sugar and of it goes

I stand next to his table and put his order down. "Here you go." I say and he smiles. "Thank you."

"No problem, enjoy." I say and walk inside. Aria sticks up her thumbs and I look down embarrassed.

Before she can start I quickly say something. "Will is coming in a few right?" I ask and she nods. "Jup. He says he's bringing something with him so be scared." She warns and I fake gasp. "Oh no."

She chuckles and hands me a tray with tea. "It's for the older couple, I'll take the new orders." she says nodding towards two boys who just walked in.

"Aight." I look around and see three older couples, just great. "Where again?" I ask. "Outside two tables to the right." She tells me and then I know she did it on purpose because it is immediately next to him.

I greet the couple and put down the tea. I explain which is what and they thank me. I quickly flash a smile to 'that pretty boy' and I see he was already looking at me.

☕️☕️☕️

After a while Will (my older brother) comes walking in. "No, Will, you didn't." I say the moment I see what he had in his hands. "What? It was your idea, it's a present!"

In his hands is a small black cat. A while ago I was ranting about how fun it would be to have a cat in the shop, and of course this idiot took it serious. "Oh my gosh! We're keeping him." Aria says excited.

She lets the kitten smell her hand and then carefully takes her out of Wills hands. "Fine." I smile.

(About 20 minutes later.)

The boy with his beautiful dark hair comes walking in. He sets down his stuff and smiles.

"Would you like to pay?" I ask and he smiles. "Actually I'd like one more thing." He says and I nod. "Yes?" I look at him.

"Your name?" He asks in a bit of a questioning tone. I chuckle. "I'll give you mine if you give me yours." I tell him.

"Deal." He says sticking out his hand and I take it. As he takes his hand away he does a little bow jokingly "Seth, Seth Borden." He says and then looks at me as if to say 'your turn.'

"Y/n L/n." I tell him and he nods. "Beautiful name." He comments. I smile and then take the dishes he put on the counter, trying to hide my blush.

"Would you like to pay by cash or card?" I ask. "Card." He says. I nod. "Alright, that'll be $5.25." I say. "Make it 6." He says and I nod. "Thank you." I say, he pays and leaves.

"Okay so now we know his name." Aria says and I smile, though Will doesn't look so happy. "When you started this place two years ago I didn't think the whole meaning was to get a boyfriend." He says.

I roll my eyes and hand him the shopping list, "go get the groceries." I say and he just ruffles my hair and walks out.

872 words

I don't have anything to say.