Part 3 > was that the pretty boy?

Currently in school but fuck that, I felt like starting to write so I am going to.

Y/n pov:

It's been just over a month and Seth has come by every Saturday at 2 P.M and he always wants strawberry cake, always.

It's Saturday and while I'm making hot choco Lily runs in happy. "Oh hi there, dear, where did you come from." I say smiling.

Then Aria comes running in, out of breath. "You little- I told you not to run." She says to her little sister. "I wanted to see N/n." Lily whines and I chuckle.

"Would you like anything, Lils?" I ask putting the choco on a tray and handing it to Aria. "It's for Mr. Uphill." I tell her and she walks away.

"I would like... uhmmm, strawberry cake!" She says excited. I smile and put a slice on a plate and putting her pink fork beside it.

'Hm, only two slices of strawberry left.' I think to myself. I grab a fruit bávaro from the cooling and place it on display.

A women with two little kids about Lily's age (6) walks in. "Hello!" I greet.

"Hi- no- Thomas you can't eat that!" She says to her kid that's trying to eat a leaf. "I'm so sorry." She apologies and I smile. "It's alright, maybe he wants something else to eat."

I gesture to our cakes and tarts. She looks at them. "Thomas, Melody, choose a slice of cake dears." She tells her children.

It takes 8 whole minutes for the kids to choose. The boy chose an Oreo cake and the girl chose strawberry. The woman's told me she didn't want anything so I packed just those to and they walked out after paying.

'Just one slice...' I look at the last strawberry slice. I get it out of the display and put it on a plate in the cooling.

Aria was watching me as I grabbed a plate. "What are you doing?" She asks and I look down at the cake. "I'm putting it in the cooling." I explain.

"Why?" She asks but I see on the look of her face she realises suddenly. "Awe Y/n that's so niceee." She says and I chuckle. "I know, I'm a decently nice person."

We both chuckle. A woman comes walking in and Aria helped her out. I walk up to Lily who is just finished with her cake. "Wanna go get groceries?" I ask.

"Do you need ham today?" She asks and I nod. "Yes why?" She smiles and gets up. "Then I'm coming! I want a slice of sausage from the butcher!" She says excited.

I hold out my hand and she grabs it, and we walk out, Aria waving us goodbye.

When we get there she is excited to go in the card as I'm driving her around, grabbing everything I need.

At the butcher she is happy as she may choose how large the slice, that is not really a slice anymore, would be. I wave the man goodbyes. "Thanks Jeremiah." I say and he smiles. "No problem."

When we get back I hand Lilly the iPad and she starts watching youtube. "Your little sister is a hand full." I tell Aria.

"I know, I've known her for 6 whole years." She tells me. "I know her for 6 years too you know." I laugh and she gives me a small push against the shoulder.

"Look at the time, it's almost 2." She says. I look and she's right. "Your pretty boy is coming soon." She tells me and I put a finger over my lips as she winks at me.

"Who's pretty boy?" Lily asks and I give Aria a scolding look. "No one, dear." I answer shortly. I quickly start doing the dishes and ten minutes later, he walks in.

"Hi!" I greet and put down the now clean dishes I was drying. "Good afternoon." He does the little wave he always does.

"No strawberry cake I see." He says and I shake my head, "I have some in te cooling." I tell him. And he smiles, then I'll take the strawberry cake with a Coca Cola." He tells me.