Part 10> Oh, it's Khaleesi Dobosh.

^^thats Khaleesi^^

Phoenix and Y/n where closing up the shop when Seth walked in.

"Hey, how was the Sallie house?" Y/n greeted with a grin. "Absolutely horrific." He said, though he still had a smile.

"I had a damned nightmare about that stupid house and I can't get it out of my head, I almost regret going with you people, Jesus fucking christ." She sighed as she put a hand over her heart.

"Oh, fuck, that wasn't meant to happen, I'm so sorry." He immediately apologised. "No, it's alright, I can laugh about it now, but I wasn't expecting it all to be like- that much, you know what I mean?" She looked at him and he nodded.

"Yes, if I had known it would have been so much, I wouldn't have brought you, honestly." He says and she shrugs. "It's fine, really, it was nice getting to know your friends." She smiled.

"Hey, I hate to break it, but I have to get home, so if you'll hurry." Phoenix interrupted and Y/n quickly continued sweeping the floor.

"So, not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" Y/n looked up and he opened his mouth, closed it again, and shrugged. "I felt like stopping by, can I not?" He tilted his head slightly and she rolled her eyes. "You are always welcome." She said, putting her broom aside.

"Phoe, if you're done, we can get going." She called out and the girl came out of the kitchen as she was getting her hair out of her ponytail. "Coming." She called.

They locked the door and headed towards the parking lot nearby, as they always parked their cars there.

"Are you going with Seth? Or do I bring you home?" Phoenix asked because she had picked Y/n up from her place that morning.

Y/n looked at him and he shrugged. "Whatever you want." He told her and she just decided to go with him.

They immediately went to bed when they got home, as the shop had been open until 21.00 that day and Y/n was exhausted because she had woke up at 05.00 to open the shop at 07.00.

It was comfortable as she snuggled close to Seth and soon fell asleep.

"Wakey wakey." She heard a voice and she grumbled as she rolled over. "You have work, come love, wake up." A hand slightly grabbed her arm and shook her.

"No." She grumbled as she yanked her arm away. "To early." She told him and rolled away. "Well, too bad, Aria will murder you if you don't show up to help her get the orders ready." He said in a low voice as he poked her slightly.

"Mhmm." She whined as she opened her eyes. "Stupid shop." She said and he huffed a small laugh. "Come, get up, I have to drive you there." He said and she finally rolled out of bed.

She got dressed and brushed her teeth and then they headed for the coffee shop, knowing they'll have breakfast there.

Y/n was surprised when they came and the lights where still out. Grabbing her keys out of her pocket, she opened the door. "Weird, normally Ari is the first one here." She said as she went inside.

"Probably running a bit late." Seth shrugged as he walked after her, pushing open the door a bit more. "I'll get us some breakfast if you will just get some coffee ready." He said and she nodded.

She made one black coffee and two cappuccino's, knowing Aria would arrive soon.

It didn't take long for the girl to come running in, Mindy in her arms. "Sorry guys, I couldn't find Mindy." She said as she put the cat down and walked over to the two sitting at a table eating.