Part 6> You look beautiful.

Y/n pov:

It's Saturday, meaning it's the last day of Seth working here. I am finishing up some bills when he says goodbye.

"Jo, I'm going, thank you for the past weeks it was really fun, I'll of course be here Friday." He says, everyone says goodbye and he leaves, about a minute later I suddenly remember something.

I grab a note from the pocket of my jacket and run outside. "Seth! Wait!" I yell and he turns around.

"I have something for you." I say and then hand him the note. "Hey, you kept the promise." He smiles as he looks at my phone number.

"Yes, of course." I say and he grins. "I'll be mistreating this." He says waving it around. And I shove him slightly.

"I have another deal for you." I say and looks at me. "Tell me." He says and I grin. "I'll give you my insta..." I start and he gives me the same 'go on.' Look as I gave him three weeks ago.

"If you take me on a date upcoming Wednesday." I finish and he looks shocked for a second, he then smiles.

"Sure, you can meet me at the park at 7 P.M." he says and winks at me. "See you then!" I wave and run back. "Yeah, see you." I hear him mumble, still in disbelief.

I storm back inside and look at Aria. "Aria I have a date." I say and she go's wild. "Yeeesss!!! Finally!" She yells and I laugh.

"Shh." I shush her, putting a finger on her lips. She throws her arms around me. "I'm so happy for you!" She she mumbles in my hair and I hug her tightly. "Thank you."

I'm so lucky to have a best friend like Aria, I wouldn't know what to do without her.

Seth pov:

I come home and Josh is sitting on the couch. "Guess what?" I say and he looks up. "You got her number?" He guesses.

"Yes, I got that too, but I also got something else." I say and he raises his eyebrows. "What do you have?" He asks.

"I have a date on Wednesday." I say and his mouth falls open. "Really?" He gets up from the couch. I nod and he seems so happy.

"Alright, what are you going to do?" He asks and I smile, I thought about this on the car ride home.

"Alright, so first well take a small stroll trough the park, then we will go to this one Chinese restaurant because the sushi there is so good and she absolutely loves sushi." I start and he nods.

"Then, after that she can choose to either watch a movie at the cinema or crash at hers or mine." I explain. Josh gives me a hug and I chuckle.

"I'm happy for you." He says backing up. "Thanks, what would I do without you."

🤍🤍🤍

Y/n pov:

It's Wednesday. We closed early today because Phoenix and Aria wanted to get me ready for the date.

We are at mine and they are going trough my closed to find something to wear. "Oh what about this one?" Phoenix asks holding up a knee length dress. "Or this one." Aria says holding up a similar one.

"I had style a few years ago." I chuckle looking at them both. "Yes, and a specific taste." Phoenix comments.

" Phoenix comments